What is the age majority on this site?

V

vipast

What is the age majority on this site?

I would think it is people who can afford to keep this car running.

Re: What is the age majority on this site?

Just a question....do we assume there is no one older than 45 with a SC? I would suggest the poll will come out with a biased outcome since unless those older than 45 chose the highest category they will remain uncounted.

As always, on top of it !

Duffy for President (and one of the most helpful!) I can't afford mine !

Oh my God, I'll be 53 next month.

Now I have to decide between saving more for retirement or spending it on the SC. It's still less than a new car payment every month.

I'm really miffed...

I'm 52, I have two SCs and nobody wants to count me. How old should we be or is this a discriminating poll?

Thats age discrimation 50 and still haulin it

Re: 43 and counting

Yea, but Fred is one of the COOLEST 43 year old guys I've ever met. The guy has good musical taste as a second hobby to his SC!!

Jeramie

Hey

Which one (three) of you jokers responded "What's an SC?" ?!?

And Jeramie, stop hitting on Fred, Micah already laid claim on him ;)

I'm #4

WTF is an SC? Some kind of proctologist's tool?

Nice pic ya got there Micah. But its not as nice as the Ford Falcon Rally car I have in mine! :rolleyes:

another 43 year old here...

If i'm starting to get "over the hill" at least i'm doing it in a SC.

Sounds like this group is populated

by many of us seasoned speed freaks!
46yrs. and kickin it.
WiscoAndy

28 year old hear.... I feel that it is safe to assume that If you bought your SC brand New you are older than 35. Is this true.

Later

Tory Smith

I was already over 35 when I bought mine brand new. At this age since time races by I might as well haul ass in my SC along with it.

Yeah wuz with omitting us near "senior citizens"?
Turnin 50 aint all bad. The kids are out of the house and got more money for cars now.
My his and hers SC's just made the sccoa web page.
Age is a state of mind.
kppirnie@alltel.net

Re: Hey

Nice mods Russ! Did ya get the rear heart-shaped quarter windows? The chicks dig mine. Between that and my 4 foot Nike Swoosh in my rear window and matching Swooshes across the top of my windshield, ain't no farmer's daughter safe for 100 miles around these parts!

22, and counting my.........

dirty blond hairs!;) It's good to see that the passion is shared by old and young alike though! :cool:

Hey man............what about the 16yr olds? like me!

Back