Name your favorite car to kill!

S

SCandelous95

Name your favorite car to kill!

:evil:
mine are mustangs. they laugh when they see you coming, and cry when they see you go!

Imports!

You can never get enough import smashing fun.

P.S. If it has a ground effects package and a wing, be careful, for every lb of added ground effects weight, expect 2 or more horsepower.

Re: Imports!

no, that's stickers :) extra hp if they're yellow.

Re: Name your favorite car to kill!

I voted ricers. But anything made by Chevy will do. Who voted Ferraris, Porsches, Diablos. Has anyone ever beat any of these in their SC's?

I beat some snooty looking old guy in a brand new 944 Turbo a long time (1997 maybe) back when I had my 35th car. That car still had stock exhaust so he couln't even dismiss me as a hot-rodding punk. He must have picked me out of traffic, all I know is he didn't like getting repassed so quickly. His smirk went sour. What a laugh.

RECIPE FOR DUSTING OFF A JAG XK8

TAKE ONE SEASONED COUGAR XR7 5SPD OF 1989 VINTAGE

MAINTAIN A STEADY SPEED OF 75MPH

DROP TWO FULL GEARS FROM 5TH

APPLY FULL PRESSURE TO ACCELERATOR PEDAL

MAINTAIN PRESSURE UNTIL JAG IS WELL DONE AND A MEMORY IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR

Re: RECIPE FOR DUSTING OFF A JAG XK8

My dad got into it one day with his old '87 5-speed Turbo Coupe with a 944 on the way up to Michigan, after about 130, the Porsche quit/gave up, and my dad kept going til about 145 until he was out of sight. All this on a Saturday afternoon.

The best is when an import turns down a street before "Catching up" to me so he/she
doesn't have to face me again at the next light!

Official term for all the sticker-adding-hp?
STICKERCHARGED!!!

i race pretty much who ever tries to race including mustangs, lx tbirds, ricers, chevys are my favorite. I raced an all black brand new corvette earlier today about 9am i was taking my wife to work and i was shaken by his exhaust, i gotta say it sounded very loud and clean green light and off he went 1st 2nd with a chirp and i was oh really didnt know he wanted to race so next light i came up beside him, this man was about id say late 30's mid 40's. He looked over i did the same green light and took off we were right on each others neck in midway 2nd gear i started to pull away 3rd came and i felt relief he was 2 cars in back at about 90mph i slowed down for the loser he sped off not looking my way, oh well, but as i got to Starbucks i saw him out there he recognized me and told me youre fast, i said thanks. One more victory for the Bird.

I know this is about car kills and my favorite is hondas with cofee can exausts, but last year when i thought my car was the king of spokane some Mustang pulls up next to me looking nice and beefed up so i punch it from a stop light and by the time i hit second he was 6 cars ahead of me and by the time i hit third he was gone. The mustang pulls off into a gas station so i have to go check this out. I pull in its a irabian dude(not to happy with these guys right now) and ask him what does he have under the huge hood. Turns out its a 1997 saleen mustang with a 351 W and twin turbos and nos(which he didnt use by the way) that produces over 1000 hp. He was only twenty somthing and his dad bought it for him and had the work done a turbo driven concepts. Lucky bastard. If anyone is in spokane u should come look at this bad boy. Or www.turbodrivenconcepts.com

favorite car to kill

hey man you left out grand nationals. I aint found one yet that can beat me.IT realy freaks them out when Itake off and the front wheels come off the ground.

Re: favorite car to kill

A funny kill, that I just remembered, was racing an 88 5.0 mustang auto. He had exhaust and 3.55 gears(why not 3.73?). Anywho, he was next to me goosing it at about 20mph. He floored it and got out about a car on me. I pulled it up next to him, put it in neutral, revved it a couple of times, pulled it back into drive and proceeded to walk away from him exposing the V6 Power sticker I had on my rear window. He got up next to me and just laughed in good humor and gave me the thumbs up! It was pretty cool!

P.S. the only GN I really ever raced, was dead even with me up to about 30mph when he got traction and left me in a cloud of tire smoke.

Back