Engine Build up FAQ

1BADSC

Has anyone ever considered listing the parts required for HP engine build ups. I just thought that this would be a good idea that way people who can't ship there engine out and for those that don't want to pay the high Coy prices. I see that there are a lot of people with built engines so why not list what pistons and rods, crank and cam grind and head and valve specs that way people can go to their local pro shop and have the work done rather then paying to ship the engine across the US or sometimes to Canada to get the work done. Not only could this help to get more fast SC's on the road but it would also help people find a winning combo rather than wasting money on rebuilds that are not performing as well. Everyone would be able to do it one time and get good results instead of trying different cams and head work to get the right combo = just post what was used and what all the specs were and what kind of hp and tq it provided. Or is it some big sercret that everyone wants to hide.

Build up

If no one wants to do this to help out other SC'ers, when I get my engine done I will list all the parts and specs used and the HP and tq that the package produces.

Back