Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fake SC

89sckitty Guest

Fake SC

Do u find it good when people take a LX and make it look like a SC?

90LXdoughboy Guest

Re: Fake SC

I'm going to mod mine out which will look like an SC one day maybe. I just don't have a need for all the power, and too much hassle selling mine to buy one.

johnny o Guest

I say if it's a V8 LX then it's cool aslong as they add a SC to it or it goes as fast as a stock SC.

tbird88 Guest

Better than nuthin'...

Hey, at least they have enthusiasm for their car. Better than sellin' the T-bird & buyin' an import & doin' body mods to it instead. Anything that supports the "Thunderbird industry" (Ford, aftermarket, etc) sounds good to me. More power to 'em !

'bird

90LXdoughboy Guest

Re: Better than nuthin'...

thanks for the support tbird88

tbird88 Guest

Be sure to post pics if ya ever do it. By the way, awesome pic on the SCCoNW homepage. You guys have a great thing goin' there.

'bird

90LXdoughboy Guest

thx alot we appreciate it

I hope to maybe do something in the spring, so i will for sure post some pics

geebs2003wv Guest

I think its a good thing because we are trying to make our cars "better by adding features similar to the sc....it should be a compliment to SC'ers that we want to look like them

pdennis93 Guest

its ok as long as you arent actually telling people its an SC, thats like people who take a civic ex and tell everyone its an Si or whatever the hipro model of a civic is.

90LXdoughboy Guest

nah, it would dumb to go around saying it was an SC, I know its not, and its cool with me and all. I'm on my way though, got the rims on now.

members.shaw.ca/bcheff/scrims1.jpg

austinxtreme512 Guest

HEY HEY

Austinx is here, welll to tell yall one thing, Im almost done with my SC clone, All I need is the ARC and the ABS and engine and rear end, in which im getting alll these in MAY so ill be finished!!! Ill post pics of my progress so far when I have the chance!! I hope ya like!!

tbird88 Guest

Re: HEY HEY

...and the electric antenna, and the SC sway bars, and the SC core support (to go with the SC radiator), and the SC seats, and the SC console, and the SC wheels, and the SC instruments, and the...

hey, you wanna buy a SC ?

'bird

austinxtreme512 Guest

GOT IT!!!! how much for the SC??

tbird88 Guest

Let's see some pics of "IT".

'bird

FearThis SC Guest

I would also like to see some of these pictures, Mr. Chris Valentine. Sounds like you could just buy an SC and THEN be a SC'er. But since you haven't posted any pictures, I'll just keep being a PEST! SHOW US!

Calvin