Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fake SC

heres a supercoupe if u wana call it that ... and to me it was a fun project.. and the pride that i got it done... and yes everything in the car is supercoupe .. but the center consel cause i dont like the emergency brake up their... u guys can judge if it would pass for one its a 1993 cougar xr7.....
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Boynton Bch,Hurricane Capital of S.Florida
    Really who cares! not like this is a classic Mustang!
    To each his own

no, that would be dumb. if you want an SC get an SC, if you want an LX, get an LX. i just dont see the point of buying one thing to make it look like another. plus it's not like their all that expensive.

heh, i guess i support the idea...since thats what i'm doing. But i certainly wouldnt go around calling it an SC.... I dont really like the xenon kit anyways. The SC gfx are nice and suttle.

Yea, Im With Fox on this one!!! If you want an SC buy one! I dont see the point in spending all the money to do an upgrade whe you could have bought the car for around or cheaper then what it cost to do the whole swap. People are getting dumber and dumber.... Look at the prices of SC's on the forums! They go from $500 to $10k so wherever ur budget is you can always afford one. I just dont see the point in swaping! Just my .02

Jay

i got my LX for $1500 locally, compared to S/C's being a few extra thousand around here. And thats even if you can find one, in good cond. Also, i feel that the reliability isnt as much of an issue, compared to the 3.8 sc. (i would still like to own an sc though.)

very very nice, i really like it