Fake SC

89sckitty

Fake SC

Do u find it good when people take a LX and make it look like a SC?

Re: Fake SC

I'm going to mod mine out which will look like an SC one day maybe. I just don't have a need for all the power, and too much hassle selling mine to buy one.

I say if it's a V8 LX then it's cool aslong as they add a SC to it or it goes as fast as a stock SC.

Better than nuthin'...

Hey, at least they have enthusiasm for their car. Better than sellin' the T-bird & buyin' an import & doin' body mods to it instead. Anything that supports the "Thunderbird industry" (Ford, aftermarket, etc) sounds good to me. More power to 'em !

'bird

Re: Better than nuthin'...

thanks for the support tbird88

Be sure to post pics if ya ever do it. By the way, awesome pic on the SCCoNW homepage. You guys have a great thing goin' there.

'bird

thx alot we appreciate it

I hope to maybe do something in the spring, so i will for sure post some pics

I think its a good thing because we are trying to make our cars "better by adding features similar to the sc....it should be a compliment to SC'ers that we want to look like them

its ok as long as you arent actually telling people its an SC, thats like people who take a civic ex and tell everyone its an Si or whatever the hipro model of a civic is.

HEY HEY

Austinx is here, welll to tell yall one thing, Im almost done with my SC clone, All I need is the ARC and the ABS and engine and rear end, in which im getting alll these in MAY so ill be finished!!! Ill post pics of my progress so far when I have the chance!! I hope ya like!!

Re: HEY HEY

...and the electric antenna, and the SC sway bars, and the SC core support (to go with the SC radiator), and the SC seats, and the SC console, and the SC wheels, and the SC instruments, and the...

hey, you wanna buy a SC ?

'bird

I would also like to see some of these pictures, Mr. Chris Valentine. Sounds like you could just buy an SC and THEN be a SC'er. But since you haven't posted any pictures, I'll just keep being a PEST! SHOW US!

Calvin

heres a supercoupe if u wana call it that ... and to me it was a fun project.. and the pride that i got it done... and yes everything in the car is supercoupe .. but the center consel cause i dont like the emergency brake up their... u guys can judge if it would pass for one its a 1993 cougar xr7.....

Attachments

• IMG00001321 (4)8100.JPG
    IMG00001321 (4)8100.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG00008.JPG
    IMG00008.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG00005.JPG
    IMG00005.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 112
no, that would be dumb. if you want an SC get an SC, if you want an LX, get an LX. i just dont see the point of buying one thing to make it look like another. plus it's not like their all that expensive.

heh, i guess i support the idea...since thats what i'm doing. But i certainly wouldnt go around calling it an SC.... I dont really like the xenon kit anyways. The SC gfx are nice and suttle. :D

Yea, Im With Fox on this one!!! If you want an SC buy one! I dont see the point in spending all the money to do an upgrade whe you could have bought the car for around or cheaper then what it cost to do the whole swap. People are getting dumber and dumber.... Look at the prices of SC's on the forums! They go from $500 to $10k so wherever ur budget is you can always afford one. I just dont see the point in swaping! Just my .02

Jay

Back