what color is your SC

P

pdennis

what color is your SC

im curious to see who has what color SC's, and also what interiors too?

btw my interior is red, etx crimson red

Re: what color is your SC

1990. White exterior, currant red leather interior.
Needs new upholstery and I'll probably go with a good vinyl this time. They've improved vinyl a lot over the years.

What color?

white 89 with currant red leather interior. I also need a little upholstery work.

Getting the seats redone 2 weeks from now. Going with vinyl/cloth. The upholstery guy said that suede tends to break down and matt, so he didn't think it was a good choice. Also, the vinyl/cloth is about 1/2 the cost of leather. I chose cloth for the center due to the summer heat here in Texas. My passengers (wife and kids) have a tendency to whine about the hot seats.

i finally got new pics, notice the difference? look at the 60x60 pic (right click it and copy link)

Re: champagne

Nice color :) mine is crimson...but i'm partial to the moniker..

Re: champagne

lol, maybe im just not with it today, but is champagne AKA Titanium?

just curious.

btw tom, i should have my wheels in a few weeks :)

White '91 SC's description

I have a white '91 SC (which is why I either go by white91sc or thesckid). It is gray leather. It is about to go in for a stock replica upholstery job, I just don't want to give it up for a week while I'm at school. Perfect interior to go with the perfect exterior will make it harder for people to guess what year it is, right? Anyone else have people that guess there cars as a year or two old?

Oh, I've got one while we're on the topic. I went to a Ford dealer a while ago and asked them to search for a warranty eligeable 5-speed SC. He said "that's going to be tough since they stopped making them in '97. I mean you see lots of V8's but you just don't see many of those SC's, especially in the later years." Hmm..could that be because they don't exist?
I should've sent him on the challenge of his life. I'll pay $20 grand for a flawless 96/7 SC...lol.

Adam Mullen
The SC Kid

custom...

Well... my SC has a custom HOT neon pink exterior with a custom PURPLE shag carpet interior... the seats, dash and floor all have a nice, soft feel to them... the license plate reads "BND OVR"...

no really... White '90 SC with Black Cloth Interior...

Re: custom...

Excalibur im startin to wonder bout u dood.. You must be "real good friends" with Micah ;)

Dennis

Well, you have to have a sence of humor with these cars. Or else, how would you be able to deal with Ford, mechanics, and fellow SC owners. LOL. But i did see a van once that matched that discription, it was scary.

BTW, never met Micah.

you never met Micah? Thank gawd!!! Another soul that hasnt been corrupted!!!

Dennis

silver

mine is silver with gray cloth. is this an uncommon color combination? i have only seen one other silver sc.

It's fact. red with 5 grams extra of black in it, I actually think it turned out a little bit brighter than the fact. red. It has a grey leather interior.

I have a "windex blue" (teal) 94 SC 5-speed with grey cloth/leather interior. Does anyone know how to find out how many of each color was made for each model year SC?

Silver/Navy Blue w/ green neon lighting.

'90
Black on the outside
Black on the inside
Near black tint on the windows
Tires are black too.

Regards.

My XR7's color combo

Bright red exterior/black leather interior. I wanted a white one, but the red is growing on me.
I'll be doing the interior completely over...but it'll be a secret until Carlisle 2002.

Back