What's the prefered music of the SC cruizer?

Re: What's the prefered music of the SC cruizer?

I thought only Ricers played cRAP in their vehicles!!!!!

I'm 45. Gimme stones, doors, steely dan,nugent,sabbath, floyd,doobies, sly, you get the picture.

80'S BUTT ROCK ALL THE WAY! RAD!

i like to roll around the old barn listening to john denvers "country roads" then when im feelin a little restless i crank it up to 7! and put on loverboy and jam up "everybody's working for the weekend" the girls love it and my sleeveless denim jacket blows in the breeze and i hang my long luxurise (!?) mullet out the window.

DEFTONES ARE THE BEST!!!!

House Muzik all the way

Nothing like a seriously hard techno beat to get one to drive 140mph on the LIE... My latest favorite is Emma Shapplin - Spente Le Stelle.. techno and Opera combined.. How can u go wrong? ;)

Dennis

b-b-b-b-b-bird bird bird is the word

bird bird bird
bird is the word
dont you know
about the bird
everybody knows
that the bird is the WORD
Bird Bird Bird is the word

I love playing that so loud that you almost bleed from the ears when racing. Good for cruzin too. Other than that, everclear, everlast, sublime, kid rock, THe offspring, presdidents of the united states of america, Floyd, doors, dead, metallica. You name it, I'll race to it. Hell I'll even race to country, though it only to find a telephone pole to crash into to get that @#%$ off my radio.

Rick

music..........

first off I LOVE PANTERA>>>
Old metallica is good tunes too.
Micah i agree sevendust is the s#it
but also i'm cool with some hip hop
dmx and mobb deep. but when i know i'm gonna race
i try to have on black sunshine by white zombie
in the beginning he mentions a black mustang but i know he meant to say super coupe!!!!!

Since my 16 year is in the car sometimes...

You can figure Nellie, Outkast, JZ, Green Day, SR71, Creed, Deftones, J.Lo, Dream, and lots of Hip Hop. Myself I can listen to it, but I prefer 38 Special, Pat Benetar and early 80's groups. That's not to say the once in a while you wont hear Sade, or Hiroshima and other New age Jazz...

Every jay-z song has good bass for the stock stereo..nelly's bass beats are original but annoying to my speakers atleast..but I plan to get a whole new pioneer deck and speakers when I put my subs in this spring

to me only one sez it all****zz top's UNDER PRESSURE!zz top has great cruise music.i can't let my wife drive when steve earl's COPPERHEAD ROAD is on she makes the bird fly!

Anything with lots of BASS is good.

Metallica: Fuel

Gimme fuel
Gimme fire
Gimme that which I desire
Oh

Yeah
Turn on, I see red
Adrenaline crash and crack my head
Nitro junkie, paint me dead
And I see red

I run across through black and white
War horse
War head
F*** 'em, man
White knuckle tight
Through black and white

Oh
On I burn
Fuel is pumping engines
Burning hard
Loose and clean

Sunna: Power Struggle

I will defeat what I'm heading for,
And I will be here forever more,
I am the weight of your empty shell,
I want more than I am.

Cuz I was made to fly,
Cuz I was made to fly,
And you were made to die,
But I was made to fly.

ACDC: Thunderstuck

Sound of the drums
Beatin' in my heart
The thunder of guns
Tore me apart
You've been - thunderstruck

Thunderstruck, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Tunderstruck, thunderstruck, thunderstruck
Whoa baby, baby, thunderstruck
You've been thunderstruck, thunderstruck
Thunderstruck, thunderstruck
You've been thunderstruck

Re: Anything with lots of BASS is good.

How about Cars by fear factory.

I go for the MIX approach...

I have an in-dash mini-disk player, so i perfer to mix together a balance of music types. I open with a non-vocal song (Boost me off of Gone is 60 Seconds, Mission Impossible, 2001 Space Oddesy, Top Gun Theme, ect) to get in the driving mood, the move into something with a bit more of an edge (Ozzy's Crazy Train, Magic Carpet Ride, American Women, ect). I like to continue in the edge for a while then shift to something a little more laid back but still "rock." Slip in a little bit of techno for the occasional high-way speedo-test.

Each mix is about 74 mins (i am working on some 80 min mixes now that there are new disks out). I have two types of mixes, "Driving Mixes" for any occasion, and "Crusing Mix" for just that.

I am now working on a new system for the SC, however it is a pain in the @$$ trying to find the stuff i want. There is such a small Mini-Disk market no one carries the stuff i need/want. Oh well. Factory direct here i come.

Music

I prefer to listen to schtuff that makes the SC fill with ambient noises. Stuff like Radiohead's new stuff. Amnesiac is amazing. I also love Weezer, gotta get some happiness in somewhere. I like electronic stuff, like portishead, bjork, Sneaker pimps. And sometimes Deftones can be brought back into my life, of course only pre-White Pony Schtuff.

Re: Music

I can't believe someone hasn't mentioned KORN yet!:eek:

music

no, ricers play techno not rap.

i am from texas, and i have an ear for a little bit of country, but country has no place whatsoever in an SC.
Over the years i have lost the ear for rock completely. I like classic rock, but again, not to be played in the SC.

i if its at night and i'm cruising i will play Ben Harper, Ben Lee, Elliot Smith, just chill stuff like that.

if its during the day and i'm cruising, i hit up G Love and Special Sauce, B-Boys, tribe, or underground hiphop

If i'm rolling like i'm gunna do a drive by (Day or Night), i gotta bump that hard underground rap or Dirty Dirty South Rap, like South Park Mexican, and other stuff out of Dallas or Houstan

If i'm looking for a race, i'm probally gunna bump more upbeat mainstream hard Rap, like Cash Money, No Limit, Outkast, Dallas or Houstan ish.

Techno has a place in the SC, but to be used sparingly.

(Keep in mind, i'm 20).

- Pierre

Re: music

....I can't change.... ... nothing like Freebird on the backroads at night.

Back