What's the prefered music of the SC cruizer?

AC/DC - Thunderstruck...HELLO?????
AC/DC - For Those About To Rock
AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie (Think about the car)
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, it scares the hell out of drivers next to you
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Queen - Another One Bites The Dust
Fuel - Won't Back Down
Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again
Trevor Rabin - Anything from Gone in 60 Seconds
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Back My Bullets
ANYTHING BY MOTLEY CRUE!!!!
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Higher Ground
Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild

I think playing hard rock scares ricers. No one in a riced out civic is blasting anything but rap crap.

For crusin:
Foghat - Slow Ride
War - Lowrider
The Doors - Roadhouse Blues
Stuck in traffic:
Bad Habit - The Offspring
Shoots and Ladders - KoRn

Ok what do you guys listen to going home on a friday after work? Any different/stress releaving music?

For highway/fast driveing:

Opeth
AFI
Soilwork
CKY
and other Hardcore toughguy rock

for cruising to the beach
roots rock raggae like:
Steel Pulse
Morgan heritage
marley
or reggae inspired rock like:
Pepper
sublime
slightly stoopid

Hey Derek, I just turned myself on to Soilwork within the last couple of months. I was on Kazaa one night and I did a audio search under the metal category and started downloading songs from every band that came up that I hadn't heard of. I downloaded Children of Bodom(heard them?), In Flames, some other bands I can't think of right now, and Soilwork. I downloaded about 21 songs from them and have been listening to them about 98% of the time I drive. I love their style. Are they a new band? I had never heard of them before. They kind of remind me of Kreator a little bit, but better musically. Soilwork is high on my list of all time favorites now. BTW, I'm sure you have heard Children of Bodom, if not, check them out. :cool:

Yah man Soilwork is by far one of my all time faves! I believe they have been around for awhile, and are pretty big internationally. In Flames older stuff was pretty cool, though I cant seem to really get into their more recent stuff. Children of Bodom = pure f****** shredding. If you havent yet, DL they're song "needled 24/7" good stuff! :)

I've got 3 10's, so......

I like to bump it. Rap mostly, but for 'chillin on backroads :cool: ', pink floyd does it..

music in car

My favorite place --a muuntain pass or canyon.
The best music for that----Cheryl Crow or ZZ top

What about Marc Kohn- "silver thunderbird"?"If theres a God in Heaven ,He's got a silver thunderbird"

Metallica-ANY
AC/DC-Any
"Dr" Dave Matthews-Great for crusin'--ANY SONG
Tower of Power-Awesome sound quality
DMX-when I drive fast AND aggressive

What's the prefered music of the SC cruizer?

Zeppelin,Zeppelin,Zeppelin. When the Leeve breaks. Kashmir. In my time of dying. Stairway to Heaven.Ten years gone, Nobody's fault.Trampled underfoot.Black Dog.Rock&Roll.Whole lotta love.Boogie with Stu. :cool:

Last edited:
LOL.. time for a bump... It's almost Spring, windows down, tunes up, and blowers whining...

Kick Start my Heart
I Can't Drive 55
The Zoo
&
Clones (Alice Cooper for the ones that don't know)
Posion

AND ANYTHING LOAD ENOUGH TO SO I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THAT RAP C&@P.. lol :D

XxsilentjayxX said:
i like trance for long cruises like highway and rock to piss people off that are next to me
Same here. Also, have you heard Rammstein? Preaty mean music!!! :D

One of my all time favorite bands to listen to while cruising around is Staind. "So Far Away" and "Zoe Jane" are among my favorites. Heres some of the other bands I love to listen to: Staind, Godsmack, Thornley, Audioslave, Three Doors Down, Chevelle, Collective Soul, Breaking Benjamin, Creed, Disturbed, Default, Hoobastank, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Seether, Sevendust, ShineDown, Smile Empty Soul, Theory of a Deadman, Three Days Grace, Trapt, Switch Foot, A Perfect Circle, Saliva, Presence, Soil, Crossfade, Earshot, Skillet, Foo Fighters, Korn, Evanescence, Fuel, Incubus, Green Day, Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson and Bowling for Soup.

Shane

Rammstein rocks

Payton said:
Same here. Also, have you heard Rammstein? Preaty mean music!!! :D

Rammstein is good as well.
I just have to watch my speed when I play their music.

blue94sc said:
Rammstein is good as well.
I just have to watch my speed when I play their music.
lol...i hear ya there..im a metal head at heart so yes i've heard of them.. they kick some major ***. i wish i could see them in concert some time...heard they are bad a$$

Back