What's the prefered music of the SC cruizer?

Sc Rock!!

Here are some of my Favorites:
ZZ Top- All of Mescalero, Greatest Hits(Pearl Necklace!),World of Swirl, and others. Locomot-ed...like a Paxton Twist...by the roadside, in a ditch..

Pretenders-First Album-Isn't Mystery Achievement kinda about getting your SC to run right?

Joe Satriani-Surfing with the Alien- Driving, Flying or Riding, this album makes you mash it down!

Jimi Hendrix-First Rays of The New Rising Sun-EZ Ryder-Yeah!-
-Ridin' down the Highway of Desire!

Judas Priest-Best of-Livin' After Midnight-(Live)Headin'Out To The Highway,Breakin' The Law, Freewheel Burning,Turbo Lover, pretty soon you're doin' 100...

Deep Purple-Hiway Star, Strange Kind Of Woman-(If they ever come around again, you gotta see this Band LIVE-They will blow you away!)

Gary Hoey-Wake Up Call- A great album not many know about. There is a version of "Lowrider" on here that is great!

Eric Burdon and the New Animals-Live From Seattle- Another Rare One, this is Raw Live Rock at its Finest! Check It Out!

Also:
Foghat-Maybelline, Slow Ride,others-
Led Zeppelin
Sammy Hagar
Van Halen
The Who-Live at Leeds-LOUD!
Stevie Ray Vaughn

And A Lot More, but these are a few of my favorites. As you can tell, mostly Classic Rock, but when I'm driving my SC, I like hard crunchin' jams that scream about the wonders, virtues and benefits of hot cars and hot women.
Once the needle swings past 85, theres a wider grin on my face AND hers!
Especially when she decides to stick out the sunroof at night topless on a Full Moon...OOooowww!! Another reason why I would never live in the city!

ZZ Top

Cheap Sunglasses :cool: , I'm Bad I'm Nationwide (think that's title. it's been awhile
since I heard this stuff), Waiting for the Bus/Jesus Just left Chicago and of course La Grange. All great cruisin tunes. Billy Gibbons never got enough credit as a great, fun guitarist. The stuff prior to the El Loco album has a twelve foot pole and bigger balls too. :D

Last edited:
Dream Theater
Rush
Steve Vai
Spocks Beard
Transatlantic
Liquid Tension Experiment
...other kick a$$ progressive stuff

and

DCI- Drum and Bugle Corps :cool: Crank it!

I'd be shocked if more that two people know who half these bands are aside from Rush and Steve Vai. I'd love to know.

Cruizing Music

first off, I like everything from Progressive rock to country but here goes my driving music......

RUSH- Any album, my all time favorite
Journey - Any album
Dream Theater - Images and Words, Scenes from a memory
Spock's beard - beware of darkness, V, Kindness of strangers
Led Zeppelin
Metallica
Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Mahavishnu Orchestra- (Doubt anyone will know them)
and 500 others i can't think of now,lol

Comedy too..... Jerky Boys, Richard Pryor, George Carlin.......

Paul

awesome song

hi again, everyone NEEDS!!! to try this, try cranking "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent, awesome rush!!!!

Paul

Led Zeppelin all the way...And for the mellow moods,Most hard hitting soul from the big motown era....:cool:

How about some ol skool Santana! Early Black sabbeth, Metalica, White zombie(lightning kisses when I roll up on fools!) gotta have some Wu-tang!!! PReDiTR91:cool:

Every thing from Dave Matthews Band to Chevelle to Led Zepplin to the Doors . and of course pink floyd. just depending on what i feel like.

Last edited:
2Pac
Nas
DMX
Juelz Santana

Oh yeah, forgot.

Britney Spears
Back Door Boys
N'Stync
Michael Jackson
MC Hammer
Flavor Flave
John Stamos (Jesse and the Rippers)

For all the metal folks

Might try some of this...it'll definately get you to work on time...

Violent Work of Art
American HeadCharge
Dry Kill Logic

my preferred music is...

the whine of the eaton s/c at WOT.

After that it's pretty much anything that's on my ipod, as my musical tastes are pretty eclectic.
50's, 60's, 70's, 80's...
I like a lot of 70's rock and then mix that with current music such as early-album dashboard confessional, some early blink 182, jimmy eat world, old-school weezer, and then drag some occasional country into the mix, blend in some experimental electronica with a few jam bands, j-pop/j-r&b, some mainstream techno and then you're close to replicating my playlist.

I used to blast louder stuff when really going, but lately I've taken to just chilling and cruising around comfortably.
Or at least, that was the case until my cd player refused to turn on today!:mad:

-Ghost

TECHNO!!!!! lots and LOTS of hard, fast techno... while sitting at 90-100 on the highway.. now THATS cruizin... :)

Wheres the rap at?

For me it's about the rap. It's about all you'll hear coming out of my T-bird. For street racing you can't beat Project Pat and/or Three 6 Mafia, for all around crusing Young Buck and G-unit are good, Lil Scrappy, Bohagon, E-40, Young Dro, Crime Mob, Lil Flip, Twista, Do or Die, etc.

my type

my thing is if im bout to race i will put on sick puppies your going down

if im cruzin i through on a mix cd and juss go wit the flow

if im cruzin beach side i got the windows down blaring some rock

Back