fovorite SC phraze!

Re: fovorite SC phraze!

How 'bout "Those things in the trunk? They're spare head gaskets."

"its just a 6" :) he he he, then blow away the 5.0, 305, whatever v8 and then be like, oh yeah, its supercharged too."

Mine is those 5.0 are quick wtf no no way thats a v6

how about:

"No officer, You can't take it for a spin, I've got to go pick up my buddy."

"SEE I told you it was a six cyl!"

"Ya, I know my tires are bald."

I know the exhuast sounds wimpy, just listen to the whistle from the front of the car!!!

Re: favorite SC phrase!

From the parts guys , quite typical..."A super what?

Re: favorite SC phrase!

I think this would rate the best on any guys list.

Hot Chick: "Could you give me a ride, I'd be very grateful"

I had this happen, and lets just say I was the one who was grateful. :smokin:

Coppers...

Scene 1 opens:

(Vance looks up from driver's seat of his bad ass black SC at friendly officer standing next to the car with citation book at the ready)

"Do you KNOW how fast you were going, son?" the officer asks in his most authoritative tone.

"Well, you're the FASCIST PIG, why don't YOU TELL ME!", our hero retorts.

Scene 2:

(Vance peers longingly out the window of the crossbar motel, trying to see his beloved SC in the impound yard, wondering if the commie pinko agitator pigs have treated her well, or used and abused her like one would so much JAP SH!T...)

Scene 3:

Vance at payphone calling Kurt from SCCoSW's legal aid dept. (zoom in on fingers using 1 800 CALL ATT - down the middle)

"Man, I said I was SORRY about those wife jokes! This is serious sh!t Kurt! They won't let me see my car man, you gotta GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!"

Epilogue:

Will Vance ever see his car again? Will Kurt bust his SC bro out of the joint? Will the video game 'Galaga' finally make it's long awaited comeback?

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR THIS AND OTHER EXCITING STORIES. on WINI, weenie TV!

How about: "If it ain't blown, It Sucks ......"

turbos are allright but id rather be blown

to my friend with the cobra stang.... " youve got 300 ft/lbs of torque? oh thats cool i guess....my 6 cyl has 315" :D :D :D :D

I've always wanted a vinyl on my back windshield that said "you have just been given the bird". with a thunderbird symbol on top of it.

junkyard

I went to the junkyard one time, this guy thought he knew his fords. So I am askin for a misc... part for an 89 supercoupe. He is like- "that's the 4 cylinder fuel injected turbo." So I said no, its a 6 cylinder. he says "so it's fuel injected, and I said "yes" and its supercharged. so he says " so that's a 4 cylinder fuel injected turbo charged" Went on for 5 min before I gave up.

Different junkyard, i am lookin for a coilpack. So I ask the guy- I need a coil pack for an 89 thunderbird supercoupe. So he goes to the back and then comes out and asks me the year. so I said 1989. He mosies to the back again, then he comes back out chuckling. he said "you shure that's an 89?" And i said yes. So he goes to the back again, and then he comes out again laughing "Im showing that an 89 has a distributor, are you sure it's an 89." And I said heck ya it's an 89, Im holdin the coilpack right here for it. He got pissed that I was right and told me that did not have anything like that.

I call the sc the stupid chicken lol...

Trying to tell people at the parts store it is super charged and I need wires, they come back with the wrong wires, or, when I say sc they think se...I have only seen 1 other sc in town here...

Not again, how much? I need a parts truck to follow me around. Or I could have bought a Cobra mustang for what I have in this piece of @#$%.

Back