What are the most popular ricers where you live??

Ricers in Silicon Valley

The Ricers in this area (Santa Clara, San Jose) have the money to put real mods in their cars. A lot of M3’s, 540’s, C 43’s, and Acura’s. Not to say that there are not the run of the mill wanna bees but there are some legit contenders. If I could afford a hopped up M5 I would have one too.
D Rainer

Re: What are the most popular ricers where you live??

I have to say that a local man here in Melrose - Stone Park so eagerly wanted to join the rice club that he has bolted (literally) a roof-height wing on the trunk of his beat to hell 1979 Trans Am....

I got close enough one day to see it closely and not only was it lopsided and swayed in the wind, but it was made out of wood...

I wonder if he quick-dries his laundry on the expressway with that thing....

I got stomped tonight by a civic hatch back. but!!!!he had a 10lb turbo, so i wasn't too sad.

visit www.ricestreet.com

honda has never made a "super" vtec engine
yet we have some around here in NJ...

go team rice

yo! if i hear any of you talk trash about my honda, im gonna get out go to the back of my car, raise the adjustahle spoiler (which is double the width of my car, and adds 100 pounds) and blow you away! everbody knows that the more stacked and absudly designed spoileer adds the most speed!

p.s. theres a group of riced out hondas where i live and they all have stickers their cars that say "V8 killaz"

bad looking civics and rip off non vtec accords up here in NY.

Where do you live Deano? I would show them a V6 that they would have a hard time beating, then when they don't, I'd pull out a razor blade and make them remove the decals for False Advertisement. hahaha. Oh and Chico, chances are the guy didn't have the whole car imported from Japan, instead he probably paid like 20 bucks to get the Type-R emblems from some ricer magazine. And put them on his Civic DX not Si even. hahahah Ricers sure love to have Type-R's and stuff. Thats like a Thunderbird LX owner putting on the SC bumpers and ground effects when they don't have an SC. V8 guys that do it, well if they add a Vortech S-trim I have no problem with it but its not original, just like the damn ricers. Some of you may say that SC guys who put SVT logo's on our trunks are ricers but SVT even though I think it was SVO at the time probably had a slight part in desinging this Specialty Vehicle, so thats not as bad as say a Cougar or Bird with a Type-R badge and a 5" fart cannon from a reg. 3.8. I've seen it trust me. Some guy around here has an ugly ass base model 89 tbird, white, with some cheap ground effects, no fog lights, with the rear cut outs for dual exhaust, yet he only has 1 5" fart cannon on it. He was too cheap to get a y-pipe, so he cut off his muffler and had a tip put on the pipe. Then to top it all off, it has some of the shittiest purple tint I've seen in my life, and its peeling and bubbling off the back bad. He has some stickers on it of some car club that I've never heard of around here and he runs around in it like he's hot @#%$. Every time I see him, I try to get him to race and he loses every time. And my car has the stock ground effects, and foglights, which look better than his, professional limo black tint, and my wheels look better than his 15" @#%$. Well I hate to see a good bird go to waste, least he could do was get some pulleys, exhaust, gears, tb, shift kit, leave the ground effects off, maybe get the tbird sport bumper with fog lights, at least it'd be better than the wanna be ricer look. Nothing wrong with a V6 bird, if its god mods, as long as it doesn't look like rice you won't hear a peep out of me.

ahhhhh ricers......

well for starters i HATE RICERS.....
i'm in n.y. i've seen some of the dumbest
and most stupid sh#t. i've even seen a older probe with jap lettering on it and it too made a wet fart noise as it pulled out the parking lot.(how an american car can sound like rice is beyond me).
In N.Y. there are alot of these fart makers around
here. around the block from me is a 2000 black prelude with a white splash all over the car, and when he hits the gas believe me, not only does it look like but also
sounds like a dying cow. I just wish one day all the members of the SCCoA and TCCoA would line up and parade around here to show all these fart makers whats up. you know...like make all these hooked up "for performance" saturns,acuras,hondas,hyandais,(yes even those) all just fall to their knees as birds and cats fly right by them.
I HATE RICE!!!!
sorry touchy subject....

Re: ahhhhh ricers......

recently took out a VW Jetta with the V6. IN MY BASE MODEL 89 AHHHHHHHH! LOL!

Most popular rice...er...

I believe i'll give the nod to Uncle Ben's long grain , and second place to Stouffer's white rice,. Both popular IMO. :)

Jetta

guys, i hate to say it, but volkswagens are damn good cars, and I think that you shouldn't consider them as ricers, because this is the definition that I've learned:Ricer, An Asian car with a big exhaust tip (usually a cherry bomb from Meijer's)A huge ground effects kit, bottom of the line rims (but they still look decent)Stickers up the wazoo for stuff they don't even have, maybe an air filter. But seriously, i don't think german cars can fit into this category. I mean (your all gonna hate me for this) look at our cars, they have ground effects, we go out and drop our cars, we put MUSTANG COBRA Wheels on our cars, some of us even go to the extent of putting SVT badging on it (I'm guilty), guys let's face it, (i know this is gonna hurt) WE HAVE RICERS!!!!!!! So that's why we should only consider hondas as ricers otherwise we are guilty.

SC Ricer Here

lol i have a huge double wing on my car and 2 huge exaust tips pointing back and my car has been droped =[ thats right im sccoa's very own SC Ricer =(

No offense CE

but VW's are the biggest made in mexico pieces of crap
other than the neon. My friend has a Jetta 4 and it comes with alot of bells and whistles to hide the fact that it is a piece of crap underneath. the thing is just falling apart and it is a 2000 model. The window just decided to crack one day, the light all flash like a 90 SC
and half of them burnt out already. All I can say whenever I get in it is, "nice heated seats, nice purpley guages and what a piece of crap the rest of it is."

Tom

Top 5 most popular ricers in your town?

1st: Civic
2nd: Accord
3nd: Eclipse
4nd: Integra
5th: Elantra/Sonata

Re: Ricers in Silicon Valley

i live in Spokane, WA and there are more riced out p.o.s's here then ive ever seen. everyone thinks thats where its at. Granted some are fast, but the cofee can exuast has goto go.

Back