How "into" the SC's are you?

A

Andy 94Sc

How "into" the SC's are you?

OK I'm bored. Just wondereing what the percentage of SC newbies is to SC veterans.

That's hard to pick

I fall into the bottom 3 categories....

Then consider it cumulative..

I am assuming anybody in the lower catagories has already passed through the upper catagories. So vote for the one closest to the bottom.

Need another topic

How about People who dump money into their SC's cause they keep breakin down?

Re: Need another topic

I'm with ya, Larry Bone! I would do more mods if I could keep her running. I know she's a gold digger, but she's got me hooked like that.

Re: Need another topic

if I would have been able to spend the repair money I've spent on performance parts I'd be running 12's and I would be able to kick Jim Demmits ass all over the track by now. (sorry Jim)

Hmm....

Well here's my categorie, if i had money, I would dump everything in too my 50 SCs (which i don't have) but when i become a rich famous rock star i will. I will own an SC store, just buy and sell SCs and SC stuff. Then I will have fulfilled my goal for life.

don't tell my girlfriend, but...

I have a 'munchkin cat' (the one's with short legs) that I'm gonna add miniature SC GFX to...if I can find a way to hinge a little trapdoor in the little miniature bumper cover on his butt.

in Texas,

'bird

Re: don't tell my girlfriend, but...

i dont even fit on the poll, i dont even have an SC.....yet. Ive planned my money and ill have the money for one in late august :rolleyes:

SC Love

Okay. I love my SC so much it hurts. It hurts because this is a very dangerous world in which other drivers, the elements, normal wear and tear, Ford's discontinuation of parts and now even terrorists threaten to harm & even separate me from my beloved.

Back