Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's car will win down the 1/4 mile?

92bird Guest

Who's car will win down the 1/4 mile?

jim Demmitt Guest

Vote all you want hes still gona get a Whoopin

This is gona be fun to whip him in front of everyone.

fred 4 pt 3 Guest

Fools rush in where Angels fear to . . .

Patience is a virtue, my son. So it is written. This will all be settled at the track in Vegas.

92bird Guest

Re: Fools rush in where Angels fear to . . .

Sorry I spelled your name wrong Fred, it was a typo.

SCer Ted Guest

Re: Who's car will win down the 1/4 mile?

The votes speak for themselves.

Aaron Pedroza Guest

I'm all for No-Cal Jim but...

I think he is going to teach us No-Cal guys a lesson. I'm sure we'll be able to take out all those other tire smoking guys and take Fred out in brackets but he is probably ticking off low 13 second times on his G-tech in mile high. That means solid 12's for our track. I don't think we're there yet, and I'm not going to be there until my engine goes.

NYC Russ Guest

Hey now...

Being the magnanimous person that I am, I ever so kindly offer my driving services to our very esteemed Dr. Fred, who appears to be great at building SCs, but not as hot at driving them. Or, if need be, I offer my weight-reduction techniques to Jim D, including the "remove the air from all 4 tires for lower weight" technique...

fred 4 pt 3 Guest

LOL

I tried that trick on my street tires but only got down to a 2.1 60' so I guess I'm gonna hafta lose weight elsewhere. By the way street trim for me is 4015# MOL at 1/3 tank fuel. I wonder how quick it'd go with jim D or Stan W driving it ?

Fred's SCCoSW Page

SC Ward Guest

Re: I'm all for No-Cal Jim but...

I am impressed with how quickly Jim has knocked 2 sec off his stock time, but Dr.Fred's been 'doing the math' and spending the rent on his SC for years, now, and i have no doubt at all he will be the all-motor Champ for 2001, in his Colorado-Emissions-Legal "stock SC". But nothing is certain til timeslips are in hand.

As Coach Stoops says, "the sportswriters can run their polls, and oddsmakers can handicap all they want, but it still comes down to 60 minutes on the football field". Or in this case, 13 sec on the track.

I hope we have time to see all these fast guys, Fred,John, Kurt,Jim,Gabe,etc. match up several times. I can't wait.

jim Demmitt Guest

Should be fun if Fred keeps his cool

Me and Aaron,are going to bring the trophy home to Nor-Cal. anyway I will give Fred a run for his money. Fred we still freinds? I am sorry I will shut my mouth untill Vegas

fred 4 pt 3 Guest

Nor Cal has more than BLUES Z to worry about !

SCCoSW has 3 400+ hp cars in the stable. Any one of them can bring home the flashlight !

92bird Guest

SCCoSW RULEZ Give it up for the SOUTHWEST BOYS!!!!

Lets all go to the track as a team, the SCCoA team, and show some Rustangs whats up! It'd be more fun than a civil war!! But all that AFTER Fred kicks Jim's ~~~..

hehehe, we don't hate you jim, we're just having a lot of fun!!

Jeramie

IMBIGPIMPINMYXR7 Guest

RACE

THEY'LL PROBABLY BOTH BREAK DOWN BEFORE THE FINISH. EVEN ODDS.

fred 4 pt 3 Guest

Another good Wager for Vegas

What'll it be?

engine 5:1

AOD 2:1

halfshaft 10:1

driveshaft 12:1

motormount 3:1

PLACE YOUR bets!!!!

nnylnairb Guest

man forget there cars....mine is so much faster... i would eat you all up.

www.cardomain.com/member_...%20models)

go check it out.