Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's car will win down the 1/4 mile?

Aaron Pedroza Guest

Re: Another good Wager for Vegas

Are those odds before you get to Vegas or at Vegas? I'd bet the AOD and mounts will be gone real soon.

fred 4 pt 3 Guest

Got new mounts and fresh AOD

Oughtta have 1 or 2 good runs in it. Want to change the odds on the AOD?

Rob Noth Guest

Re: Who's car will win down the 1/4 mile?

My money is on Jim. He spends more time at the track than everyone else on this board put together, and I've seen his RT's. With all that practice, he's going to be consistant and run good times when it counts. Fred may have a more powerful car, but unless he starts putting in a lot of track time, I think experience will win over power. Although we don't really know how much power Jim is making. Jim, you should go for a dyno run!

Rob

jim Demmitt Guest

Thanks Rob, they dont know what they are in for I will get Fred no problem. We are going to dyno her soon I am only using 3/4 of the power right now as soon as I get some slicks I will push her to 12.90s want to get number 3 on the top 5 anyway thanks agean take care

fred 4 pt 3 Guest

That's right 13's ain't gonna cut it for this one. 12's head to head, man!

p.s. motor only

jim Demmitt Guest

No problem Fred I got some 12s just for you once I put the full power to her. and this is a stock short block and cam dont need 4.5 to put you away she will be on "KILL" go ahead and put my name on the trophy becouse Im taking it home to Calif

fred 4 pt 3 Guest

Bigger is better

Goes for engines as well as flashlights! The camshaft in this thing makes the sierra nevada's look like bad teenage complexion. The valves are big enough for the hoover dam. BLUES Z will be there with bells on.

2ndgearscratch boy Guest

jim demmitt

you need to learn how to spell. ps, my supercoupe would eat you alive! joey 16know it all!

jim Demmitt Guest

Re: jim demmitt

Joey,bring it up to Sac-racway and I will send you home with your tail between your legs. My car will do the talking I know it hurts but someday you will be as fast as me maybe?

sabbySC Guest

fred knows his stuff, but jim knows his 1/4 racing, i'm going with fred anyway just because

its like darth vader vs luke skywalker, you pick who is who

i'm just saying go fred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uniqueredsc Guest

Good Luck to all.May the best man win.Hey Jim,I've got nothing against you Bro,but don't count the chick's before they hatch.Just a friendly reminder.

uniqueredsc/90/auto
    Miles

JD King Cobra Guest

We raced already at Vegas I beat Fred with a 13.60et at 100mph

JD King Cobra Guest

just a test on my web site