How much has this board helped you in your quest

D

Digital Oxygen

How much has this board helped you in your quest

How much has this board helped you in your quest to learn more about your Super Coupe?

Re: How much has this board helped you in your quest

If it wasnt for this board way back when i would have sold the SC no its paid off after 5 years and i love it every time i get in it

Thanks everyone

This board has saved me lots of money in the mechanical repairs department. Instead of going to a mechanic to diagnose a sound or problem people have helped me determine the problem and how to fix it. It is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again everyone,

Ian

Cold Shoulder!!!

So far I've asked five questions about my supercoupe and haven't got much of anything! I don't know why, but I asked about a T5 transmission swap and no ever replied, but the next day someone else did and they had 3 or 4 answers. What's up with that? I have more luck going to personal sites and emailing them questions. I'm new at the this but still I think I'm being blown off and don't know why.

Re: Cold Shoulder!!!

I swear my car reads this BBS! I never seem to have a problem until I read about it here then WHAM! I suddenly have the same thing happen to my car. But all in all an outstanding help. BTW It's good to be back. I havn't posted anything or checked out the BBS in months. Nice new touch. Thanks for all the help over the last 3 years.
Thanks, Nathan

For this type of car,with hardly any research,or cheap solutions to simple problems, this is a major "shot in the arm". Thumbs up!

this web site is great.
this EZ board however is not so easy, I like the old way better.

Re: This board rocks

I think this site is great for average and basic Q & A, but not too in depth for very technical answers. With a few exceptions that is.

Back