Thread: How would 90 Anniv SC rims look on Crimson red sc?

9 2 ScOpIe Guest

How would 90 Anniv SC rims look on Crimson red sc?

Post your comments on this subject?

pdennis Guest

a little info on this subject

as you can or cannot tell from my pic in my profile, my SC has 15" stock LX rims on it (prev owner did it, i bought it from dealer) and my friend SCopie92 is looking at an anniv SC with both 17" rims and tires and the stock 16" rims and i can get his practically new 16" tires off of his 88 coguar, the question is, how would it look???

9 2 ScOpIe Guest

Rims

By the way, sorry if i spelled crimson wrong.
    Need opions, the car the Anniversary rims are is a 1993 Crimson Red SC.Right now has 15 inch tires.

pdennis Guest

oops, pic didnt load :-(

Jason Marsh Guest

Funny you should ask..

I had Black Anniversary rims on my Crimson Red SC for about 4 months. I can tell you it definitely looks "different" I liked it, It made the car stand out quite a bit in my opinion. I will try to scan a picture and post it for you in a day or so.

Jason Marsh Guest

Re: Funny you should ask..

Ok check out this pic. I used the digital camera to take a picture of the picture laying on the table. So the color is a little off. Also here are 2 good places to see what you are looking for.
    My Burnout Video

My Donut Video

Enjoy

9 2 ScOpIe Guest

Thanks Jason!!

n/m

pdennis Guest

SWEET!!!!!!

n/m

TurboBird Guest

Re: SWEET!!!!!!

I say screw him........get his couger rims.....i love the 7 spoke ones, they look dope

get the couger rims if you can (of they are the 7 spoke XR7 ones)

Ray

pdennis Guest

Re: SWEET!!!!!!

no they are off of an 88 xr7 fox body with the 4 bolt style and have real big cougar emblems on them.. like this

images.autotrader.com/561...40x160.jpg

only the rims are red matching the cars color

irish Guest

Re: How would 90 Anniv SC rims look on Crimson red sc?

I don't want to be an ~~~, but I absolutely hate the Anniversary rims! Not to put down your car and I don't mean any offence but I think the anniversary rims take away so much style. I loved my 95 SC rims! I am looking at grabbing a 1990 SC anniversary and the 1st thing I will do is change the rims! I find the rims on a car change the whole look and attitude of a vehicle. Anyways that is just my 2 cents worth!
    L8rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Mark

pdennis Guest

i dont liek the lx rims ive got....read

and have the possible oppertunity of getting anniversary rims cheap and iwas either gonna get those or stock 93-5 (car has 15" lx rims now) and after seeing jason marsh's sc i want the anniv rims :-)

Jason Marsh Guest

It's all just a matter of taste

I didn't care too much for the anniv rims on my red SC at first but it grew on me because it was so different. Personally I don't think there is any comparison to what the car looks like now with the ROH Snypers on it. IT looks like a completely different car.

Josh Hansen Guest

I have something along the sames lines but...

I'm looking to repaint my car black (it's midnight blue now and the trunk is faded badly plus adding a spoiler and hood soon) and am going to be getting cobra r's or 17" Mille Miglia MM11-2's I was thinking about Powdercoating them black and also getting blackouts for the headlights and tailights and getting KVR Brakes that are black cadium plated? Is this too much black, I don't think so but I also like to be able to dump my lights and disappear into the shadows when trouble comes in the form of red and blue lights...

VancouverBC Guest

Have you considered this for those rims?

Use the anniversary rims and put on the silver hub caps?
    Question: What condition are the 35th rims?
    Most of them become dull because Ford put on a crappy clear coat. I've refinished mine once and they need it again. Maybe I'll powder coat this time.