Where would you like to see the 2002 National Meet

H

HBK94SC

Where would you like to see the 2002 National Meet

There seems to be many bids for the location of the 2002 SCCoA (MN12) National Meet. Where would you like for it to be at...

Re: Where would you like to see the 2002 National Meet

St. Louis and Kansas City are probably about 4 hours away from each other. having those two cities put together into one vote won't work too well. just my 2 cents.

I live in Spokane so i cant ask everyone to want to come to this Sh*t hole but i would like somewhere closer to here.

I think that it should be in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. That would be much more convenient for me ;)

Somewhere in the southeast, Carlisle was over 1,000 miles for me and so is St. Louis and Oklahoma. How about somewhere like Nashville, New Orleans, or Atlanta.

Adam Mullen
The SC Kid

im not going if its in stlouis, only 1 trip there per year for me. and that will be WFC. if you want it in stlouis, why not do it the same time as WFC5.

Also I plan on racing, (couldnt do it this year due to a cracked intake) and i want to be able to win some cash, at least enough to cover the trip and fill the pocket.

I would think right in the middle of the US. This way everyone will have to drive the distance(for most any way). Maybe get to see some people that wouldn't normaly make it...
Kurt Sr

divide the continent into 6 then have th e meets in the closest city to the east of the western quadrant, and visa versa for eastern etc etc. Sinse i'm the only one who can figure out what i just said lets start with this years meet in Seatlle Washington

Anyplace within 1,000 miles of St. Louis is fine with me.

I have been involved in planning several conventions and trade shows in the past and the number one critera is always.

"Select a location and date that will get the most attendance"

It may not be fair to some people, but it works.

Please keep in mind that whatever location is selected must also have local support to help arrange things like: hotel, dyno, track time, burnout contest and on and on.

We need to settle on the location and date soon so that people can begin planning to attend.

I would be happy to help if we end up selecting St. Louis.

David

Think 1982 'World's Fair' Knoxville, Tenn. center of east coast. It's a Max. 8hr's from Mich., Florida, Iowa.

Back