Who will win?

J

jim Demmitt

Who will win?

Can Aaron beat the king or will the king win

The above pole is for the 30th race

The first to the 13s the King of Nor-Cal and the kid from Frewmont Aaron the showdown of all time who will win you decide

Re: Who will win?

We'll know in just a few more days.

Ya its gona be me

I will have no problem here who has more race wins? me who is quicker at the tree whos fastest? anyway should be good

Aaron's been at the SC longer . . .

. . . and probably has a few tricks up his sleeve. Don't underestimate him.

He my been at it longer

But its easy to beat you SCers you got to be able to drive good.and drag racings my game and I am very good at it theres a new King 0f Nor-Cal and theres no way he will beat me and I think he realizes it. and I am still waiting for one of you to come up here to show you

Aw, quit voting for yourself !

Bet you logged in a half dozen times to get those 3 votes. And one was from Micah. All kidding aside, you must spend at least $100 a week at the racetrack.

Sorry I forgot you are not a racer

Do you eaven know how to race? Mustang people are more of racers than you guys

Re: He my been at it longer

It's going to be close to see if I can make it out on the 30th. I will keep you informed. The converter should be at Hughes tomorrow and I am hoping to have it back by Wed. next week so I can make it out. I will keep you up to date. If I don't make it out on Saturday we will definately have to meet up on the next Wed. Should be a close race unless you keep adding on all these extras. I won't be using any NOS or Dry Ice and I hope you don't either but it should be interesting.

Lets do it I am ready

I will be getting her to run faster this weekend 13:70s hopfuly it will be a good race and fair when we meet good luck hope everything goes together ok for you. its all in fun all the BS aside

Don't know how to race . . .

. . . except on the street ! I'm counting on my engine power to get me through. We had test and tune rained out last nite. Will have an official time soon. Good luck guys.

You guys crack me up.

No offense, but how can anyone be king at 13.93? By my calculations @ 99 mph you need to work on the ol' launch technique. I see at least .2 in there somewhere!

You got it on the nail head

We are tire testing the bfgoodrich drag tires roatated twice before moving. they are off the car have new Nittos Extream drag tires 10 1/2 wide hoping they will hook this thing has to much low end power. and the King is for fatest in Nor-Cal the first to the 13s. I know its hard for you to understand but give a 100% of "thinking" please

The KING of Nor-Cal

And here I was always told that us midwestern farm folks were a little slow and a few years behind.

Re: The KING of Nor-Cal

I have to say, having been at the track with Jim a couple times, it's pretty scary that he doesn't have any RT's that don't start with "0.5-something". But Jim and Aaron, you guys better watch out, don't forget this Nor-cal SC has a fully rebuilt motor, S-model, and a better cam than either of you :smokin: So far my times have sucked (14.7@94) but my 30# injectors are too small, I'm pretty sure my DIS module is on it's last legs, and I don't have slicks. So if I can just get some of that stuff fixed...

We are in trubble Aaron

Who is this guy where did he come from? last time I was out my best reaction time was .500 perfect light four of those and one .505 we are dialed in

Trouble..

I predict that the King will break. Those .500 R/T's are so quick that the EEC won't be able to keep up.

I predict...

That the race will never happen. They'll get into a brawl at the pre-race press conference - from all these posts, it's inevitable. Aaron will have Jim on the floor, choking him (because Jim won't stop taunting him) and Jim's entourage will have to pull Aaron off. And they'll both be dragged off to the clink to cool their wheels.

Thats cool John

It will happin for shure and we are good freinds this all for fun only.

Re: Thats cool John

Jeez Jim, I have all these people who think I'm going to win. I don't know if I can handle the pressure. If I had more money I would have to buy something to make it faster but I'll have to run what I got. This should be good.

Back