Who will win?

Hang in there Aaron

It will be a good race I will through all I got at ya power and reaction time. well see what happins well have fun these guys dont understand its all for fun no matter who wins. I realy want to see you get into the 13s that would be neat the two of us 13 second players. watch out for Rob he wants to beat both of us

New Speed record holder for Caif

Aaron cheak out my post and we dident eaven cool her off. nittos are hooking good 100.256 mph shes got a lot more in her see what happins tomarow

Re: New Speed record holder for Caif

Hey, I just noticed, my 60' times are way better (1.86 vs 1.96) so I guess that makes me King of the First 60 Feet! And I had a 8.80 1/8th time, so I might even be King of the 660, too! (Too bad my brick-of-a-car decides that it doesn't like accelerating after that, or else I'd be King of the 13s For Under $1000 LOL).

Sorry Russ I am still ahead

I had a 1.856 60ft on the 13.535 at 100.423 mph run. so I am still ahead of you on the all the reast to. I am hoping to get into the high 12s before Vegas my Fred tuneup I will call it. so keep trying to beat the King of Calif. also keep an eye on the top 5 I am going to move up very fast

your the winner either way Aaron

Aaron, it doesn't matter if you win in the actual race or not, in my books, and i think all of our minds you are the REAL winner. You are willing to help everyone with everything. you have helped me MANY times with my problems. That is what it takes to be a winner not a fast car. I think I would win against Jims car, even though I can only do 14.8

Good luck man

Back