To European and overseas SC owners........

tbirdsc35th

I have to tell you that I have a special appreciation for owners of supercoupes and tbirds who live in Europe and overseas. It has to be difficult sometimes to find what you need for your cars without having to pay the exorbitant shipping fees from the US to Europe. If any of you overseas owners know of some good parts sources, I would appreciate being advised of them. I have had a few of my overseas owners ask about things and would like to find sources close to them. As an example, I got an email from a 90 LX owner in Hungary who is looking for an internet source for the Sunpro Ford Code Scanner. So any assistance from you would be greatly appreciated. We are all in this together.

Thanks and a great week all.

I'm not familiar with the Sunpro scanner. Does that have real time telemetry (sp) or does it just read codes? If all that it does is read codes I'd tell guy to break out a paper clip and have at it.

Those code scanners are really a waste. some aligator clips with jumper wires is all you really need.

Now I am looking at picking up a EEC-IV breakout box. About $600 new but they pop up on E-bay everyonce and a while for under $200.

Kevin, the sunpro scanner I referred to just pulls codes. I know the paperclip or test light method is sufficient but I am not sure how everything translates in different languages. And I am sure other things will come up which is why I was talking about overseas parts sources via internet. I was thinking of trying to save the shipping costs to the overseas guys. :)

Back