fixed, fixed, fixed!!!!!

94scnflt

Took my car to the dealership today. I paced around like a parent waiting for there first born to come out of surgery. The problem was one bad plug, one of the new ones I bought from ford. They put a new one in and she runs great. I wish I would have taken her in last week that way I could have made the meet. Oh well, maybe next time. Thank's for all the help, it is great to have a club like this. Tomorrow, the 85mm TB, 76mm MAF, and 89-93 pulley goes on, hopefully the pulley will solve the detonation problem. Thanks again. :D :D :D

Alright!

One plug?!? How come it ran the same with the originals back in? :confused:

Oh well, "The proof of the pudding's in the eating" and it sounds like you're eating pretty good again. :p

I switched out my 10% pulley with the 89-93 style. It dropped my boost down to about 10-11 WOT instead of the 15-17 I was getting. I heard one little ping of detonation and that was it. The car seems to like that pulley allot better. I am going to throw on that 85mm TB and 76mm MAF next and see how she runs. What ever combo seems to gain the best performance really.

rivlee: I guess one of the old plugs must have got messed up giving me the same problem. That is the only thing I can think of.

supercoupe007: what meet is next month. Is that the one up in bakersfeild?

Again thanks for the help and my new quote "if it isn't broke, don't fix it"

Back