~ Duke of Carlisle '01 Voting! ~

N

NYC Russ

~ Duke of Carlisle '01 Voting! ~

For those of you who may have missed the best Carlisle Meet yet, here's a little reason why you should vote for me :)

Super8 Motel "Before":
lotbefore.jpg

Super8 Motel "After":
RussTracks1.jpg

Re: ~ Duke of Carlisle '01 Voting! ~

Sorry Russ my vote goes to Justin(I must add tho,Russ pulled some of the most casual and elegant burnouts I have seen to date)
That Boy is ILL!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :evil:

Chuck...Your The Man!!!Thanks for the vote. Hey Russ looks like will be fighting this one out to the END! If only people who were at Carlisle were to vote and not pick DUMB A$$ Micah who bailed on us...LOSER! Then we might have a good POLL going on here...

Justin Falla "For DUKE of CARLISLE"

Bah! I might point out that I singlehandedly was responsible for 3 of the police visits over the weekend, either directly or indirectly. Not to mention that thanks to me, we are probably banned from the Rodeway too. And subtract Micah's two votes that he gave himself, and we got ourselves a competition!

Looks like Russ is in the lead
Now sing along..........................
[c] Duke,Duke,Duke,
Duke of Carlisle
Duke,Duke[/c]
etc:lol:

This just proves you don't have to even participate in order to be competitive.

And I've even got my own website and tech support. Free advertising and agents. Geez....you'de think I was the King of the SCCoA. Wait a sec.....I think I've got a new handle.

Micah

Looks like the real DUKE OF CARLISLE takes form in this poll with 15 of the votes 33.33% about time! Just kidding but Russ i have to say you were doing good for awhile but what happened??? Well man will see where it goes from here!
Justin Falla

ROFL - The voters should have been limited:
1) to people actually at Carlisle; and
2) to people who only have one undername (coughMICAHcough).

I'm just glad ol' Chris & Co. got a few votes and that I'm at least beating Dennis :)

{edit} Oh yeah, and I'm glad my car, ugly as it is, still went 2 tenths quicker than Justin's, muahahaha.

RUSSY,
But its all good because on the street from a move those .2 on your ET wouldnt matter since i have 3 more MPH then you in the trap's! Therefore you would get torn up just like your BUTT did in GoKART's! Also let me remind you i have to shift unlike you in your sissy AUTOMATIC car that had DR's on it! And let's make my 14.2 run clear TRACTION LIMITED! Thanks for you time :) ....
Justin Falla
!Duke of Carlisle!

View

That's Russ tearin' it up. He also burnt them out of a 90 degree parking space in a full parking space around the corner in the rain on a hill. The above pic is part of 1/3 of the cop calls by the way. What are you doing there russ, making clouds or doing wheelies?

Adam Mullen
The SC Kid

My vote..

My vote goes to Russ for the burn-outs and the condition of his SC. Not to mention the "Ad's" on the front and rear windows.

BTW, Justin, don't pick up the locals... lol. Trust me, i live(d) in the area. ;-)

-Dean

And let me add that burnout #1 (of the entire weekend I believe) was done with one hand on the wheel and the other on a nice cold brew :D

I didn't see anyone else doing a Bud-sponsored burnout :p

I reiterate,Russ you got some STYLISH burnout techniques but that boy Justin is one loose cannon

We got special names for "loose cannons".

Micah

P.S. And we have ways of making Bud drinkers talk.

If we had a pic of the beer burnout, Russ would get it. Not to mention burning out out of a 90 degree parking space in a wet coated parking lot down a slope in a parking lot full of cars and pulling it off. I believe that was burnout number one. Oh yeah, and he drove to get the beer :). Oh, and it was his bathtub that kept it cool which brings me to one question, where did you and Dennis take a shower (don't read into that too much) if your shower was full of beer.

Adam Mullen
The SC Kid

It's a sad, sad day in SCCoA history when the guy who skipped Carlisle so he could "do his nails" is winning this vote...

Yep....time to pull out all of your "micah" accounts to even up the score. Oh wait...all those accounts that you worked so hard on got deleted didn't they. I totally forgot (snicker) about that. Oops.

Micah

P.S. And I was not doing my nails. I said I was "Getting freaky with your mom." I know, all the silent letters can throw you off.

The king wants to know why he isn't a Duke

If you're voting for people who couldn't attend and bestowing a noble title,the "KING" would like to know why he was not included.

EH,Russ?????????

p.s. that Justin Fella got nothin on me,I woulda got the party started right

p.p.s. guess who's buying the entire Carlisle sports complex,and banning all locals?
(hint:) Yours truly
Hot Buttered Elvis,the SC King of Rock n Roll

looks like the Dogg is in the lead.is there a time limit on this thing or are you guys sharing.allow me to take this opportunity to be annoying......................
ONE MORE TIME!!!
everybody sing:
[c] Duke,Duke,Duke,
Duke of Carlisle
Duke ,Duke of Micah,
Duke,Duke,of Russ
Duke,Duke,of Justin
Duke ,Duke [/c]
btw,I just realized all the poll leaders are flaming gay
gay people rool, why didn't Dennis win?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back