tbird logo valve stem caps...follow up..

tbirdsc35th

I came across the Wheel Accents website.

http://www.automotivestyling.com/wheel.html

Here is the kit I bought a while back on Ebay. It comes with a keywrench you can use to install and uninstall them in a flash.

Here is a pic of the mustang logo kit but the tbird logo is available as well. The tbird logo is code# FOR160. There phone number is :
1-877-455-4267.

wheelaccents.jpg

For 35th owners, I am checking into the possibility of blue background tbird logo caps. I'll let you know.

I ordered mine from Greg's automotive on a Tuesday and they arrived on Friday. Really Cool Caps!

In about 3 weeks when this snow finally goes away I'll gladly take the car out and put them on.. Really nice set.

Anthony

That's great to hear. Greg's automotive emailed me and they were great about it. Said they would always try to have them.

Just wanted to pass along that I talked with the manufacturer of these logo stem caps. They told me that they will continue to make this logo for these caps. I know this isn't as exciting as raised tops and underdrive pulleys but I think these are a nice looking accessory. And my luck, everytime I find something I like, they quit making it. LOL. so anyway that's the gist.

thanks for your indulgence.

Have a great week all.

Back