Carlisle Registration

gldiii

SCCoA Lifetime Member
If you hurry and pre-register for Carlisle by 2/28/03 you can get 2 adults and the car in for the show for only $30. Prices start to go up after March 1st. This is pre-registration for car show participants, not spectators.

We need 25 people to pre-register to get our SCCoA tent as in previous years. Please send in your money today. Remember, prices start to go up after 2/28 deadline.

Please print off and fill in the attached registration form: (This was also in the December '02 Chargin' Thunder.)

Carlisle '03 Pre-Registration Form

(Please mail your forms directly to Carlisle using the address given on the form.)

You may also read the letter sent to the SCCoA about the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, May 30 - June 1, 2003:

Carlisle '03 Pre-Registration Letter to Clubs

HURRY AND GET YOUR PRE-REGISTRATION IN FOR THIS YEAR'S CARLISLE EVENT!

Carlisle Hotel information is here:

Carlisle Hotels

Carlisle site is here:

Carlisle Website

(Special thanks to Bill Evanoff for reminding me of this important information!)

Ron's input:

You can also register via the phone (717) 243-7855.

Be <b>SURE</b> to tell them you are with the SCCoA, have your credit card ready.

George, if we register on-line before that date, and put in SCCoA as our club affiliation, will that count toward your numbers as well ??

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

Ed, I did not see the online registration available at this time. I also tried to call Carlisle, but they are closed because of the snow. The phone message said they would be there at Noon today, but they are not!

I would assume that if you have already registered as an SCCoA participant, it would count towards our 25. I'll keep trying to call to make sure of that fact.

UPDATE 2/20/03*****************

I saw the online pre-registration, but it is for $35. The special club pre-registration is only $30 with the form!

As Ron, posted above you should be able to call and register. You should be able to get the $30 rate if you list the SCCoA as your club affiliation.

I am still trying to get in touch with the Carlisle office. I'll post more information when I get it.

Info from Carlisle (2/20/03)

Carlisle Pre-Registration Information (From Carlisle Productions 2/20/03)

Online pre-registration counts towards our 25 needed for the tent, but is $35 instead of the Club Pre-Registration rate of $30.

The $30 rate is good until 2/28 and you can mail in the form, call or fax your information to Carlisle.

If you are unsure about whether or not you can make it, go ahead and pre-register at the lower rate. You can receive a full refund up to 19 days prior to the show date of 5/30.

Always, when registering, let them know that your club affiliation is SCCoA!!

Back