Test & tune at Atlanta Dragway saturday the 22nd.

South on I-75 to I-285 east (Augusta/Greenville) to I-85 north (Greenville). If you're not familiar with Atlanta, watch the signs and stay in the correct lanes and you won't have any trouble. Once you're on I-85 it's approximately 1 hour to the Commerce hwy 441 exit. It's the one with the great big outlet mall at the exit. At the top of the ramp go left across the bridge to the traffic light at the Pizza Hut a 100 yards down. Go left at the light and go around the curve. About 1/2 way around it is a right turn and the track is 1/4 mi down that road. It's looking like rain but it's hard to tell right now. They're having chassis certification for the Summitt series rain or shine so I'll definitely be there for that as I'm planning on running the series this year in trophy street class.

strip

Not sure if I will make it or not, Just got my exhaust put on today so I would like to run the car soon, but we will just have to see , thanks for the directions......

Brad

Well I went up there but it was washed out. Even though the weather cleared it was too wet and they canceled. I'll be back next weekend as the Summitt series starts and I'm going to run the trophy class this year.

Back