too all SCCoA members...

S

Stryford

too all SCCoA members...

i just became a member of SCCoA! (member# 1346) where did you place your decal?

also, is there a place that you're supposed to put that decal? any other comments?

Re: too all SCCoA members...

Put mine TOP center of the backglass. It's kinda small for the rear window, but then again the engines are kinda "small" for the kinda power they produce. I have a "small" fortune in my SC. It was no "small" feat to do half of these mods. Russ likes "small" boys. Things seem to work in "smalls".

Micah

Re: too all SCCoA members...

It was no "small" feat to do half of these mods.

You said that brutha.....Yeah...pass dat Sliz Mah Liqua! MAH LIQUA!...

Micah...

I don't know what you did to Russ's message but obviously it must have been an insult or he wouldn't have posted, being the way he is and all.

It's not fair that we can't feel free to insult you - you're such a good target. This is America, dammit. You shouldn't have Big Brother editing powers that we don't have.

So I guess you'll probably turn this post into a complement to yourself...Aw Shik!:(

Don't worry Redsel

You can say whatever you want about me and I won't edit it.....just to show that I am in good faith. Here...let me start it off. That Micah is one doo doo head. There. IN fact...I demand that you degrade me once a week or else I WILL edit your posts. So there. :)

Micah

P.S. I can edit cause I moderate this board. LOL...that's a joke.

I challenge thee, Micah!

Tell us what Russ really said about you.:lol:

How about....

How about we give this board over to Russ to moderate for a week and see how he does compared to Micah!

Russ, are you interested? Micah is a doo doo head afterall. I don't care for doo doo heads as moderators, nor do all our members and guests I'll bet.

Russ told me I needed a dictionary

I spelled feat as feet. So I edited mine and his. Since his made no more sense.

It's wasn't that bad. Look out for any other Micah account if you want to see Russ rip on me. That's where the good stuff is.

Micah

more stickers...

im gonna stay out of this one. but when you guys get done bickering like a bunch of old ladies and actually talk about stickers, let me know if there are any other places to go to get stickers? like a supercharged front window decal or any large/medium sized supercoupe/supercharged, whatever stickers? ;D

Re: more stickers...

Deano, try stickercity.com for those "supercharged" stickers.

thank you, Micah for telling me where you put your SCCoA decal. anyone else?

Re: more stickers...

I got 2 great stickers for my back side windows. It is identical to the "got milk?" lettering except it says "got boost?" I got em both from my friend for $.50.. I will scan a pic as soon as this roll is developed

Back