Thread: Vegas bet Nor-Cal or SW , NW , to take Vegas?

jim Demmitt Guest

Vegas bet Nor-Cal or SW , NW , to take Vegas?

Who will win the most rounds of racing, The bad boys from Nor-Cal or the wild & crazy Southwest boys? and who will get the best RT,TS,ET remember this post is all for fun.place your bets. post your reply for RT,TS,ET

John Shelton Guest

Re: Vegas bet Nor-Cal or SW to take Vegas?

How about a prize for those who can find the track Saturday after partying with Kurt Friday night?

jim Demmitt Guest

Good idea we can follow Kurts Beer can trail to the track thats if we can find our cars

XR7 Dave Guest

I predict that if the racing goes down bracket style Jim will win. He's the only one of us who knows how to race. I also predict that when Jim and Fred get side by side, Jim will also win. I predict that Fred will easily take top mph of the meet at 110, but EEC tuning and traction problems will keep him from laying down best ET. I think that there will be at least three cars running 12's with one mystery car running less than 12.5 for the best ET of the meet. Aaron will finally break 13's, and one person will melt a piston on nitrous. And I'm going to mis it all.

fred 4 pt 3 Guest

You didn't put NW in there

some of those guys are coming, too (Kevin Keenan???)

jim Demmitt Guest

Re: You didn't put NW in there

Your right Fred I forgot the NW gang should be a fun race and lots of SCers. cant wait "Take Care"

XR7 Dave Guest

Just call me Ezmeralda the Gypsy

Okay ya gotta admit the prediction wasn't too far off. Except for the 12's.