Well procarparts.com replied to me. NiteGlo Gauges

ricardoa1

I recently Emailed pro car parts, So that they make the 145mph gauges since they have it for the earlier models, anyways I got a reply from them, It seems automated but atleast someone had to see it
Maybe if we all team up and bombarded them with request they will get the picture. Here is the email page. Come on people lets team up.
http://www.procarparts.com/customerservice/contactus.cfm

Here is the Email. (cut and pasted).
Sender: ricardoalfonseca
E-Mail: ricardoalfonseca@hotmail.com
ricardoalfonseca has sent the following comment to your from your web site:

I am emailing you guys to inquiry about the FORD THUNDERBIRD SC 89-92 EURO REVERSE GLOW GAUGES SKU: FRD-TBD-8992-WTXX-TBRP-RVGX and letting you guys know that all this kit needs to be a 94'-95'Thunderbird SC kit is the 145mph speedo gauge, the rest of the gauges are the same. Ive been waiting for almost a year for you guys to come out with the same kit as the one above but that has the 145mph gauge instead. And have noticed you have made gauges for the other less popular models. I just wanted to put in my request thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your questions and concerns and will work diligently for your satisfaction. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us immediately. Thank you, it's been a pleasure doing business with you.

Customers: Please include all original E-Mails while contacting us, otherwise your e-mail will not be answered.

Leo Chang
E-mail Support
www.ProCarParts.com
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 7:03 AM
To: customerservices@procarparts.com
Subject: You Got Mail! - From www.procarparts.com

Back