Looking for some SC parts

Matt Man 89SC

Hey guys, I'm looking for a few SC parts. If anybody has any of the parts listed and wants to sell, either email me or reply here with the price and any details about the part(s).

EEC IV Computer (MUST say a9u2 on computer, 5 spd prefered)
89-92 Front spindals (must have abs sensor mount)
Rear brake calipers
A-Pillar trim Driver side

Thanks.
mattmartyn@sympatico.ca
~Matt

Last edited:
MAtt, I have a pair of the early spindles that I was going to use for "experimentation", trying to figure out a way to put big brakes on the earlier cars. If nobody else has a pair to sell you (there should be a few people who do have, after updating their old spindles or parting out cars), I can hook you up with my pair if you're stuck.

cheers
Ed N.

Thanks for the offer Ed, but I would rather not take your project away from you. I know others have done the spindal upgrade and was hoping they had a pair kicking around that they wanted to get rid of.

Actually, I was planing to do what you had in mind with them. I was gonna keep it a bit of a supprise until I had them finished, but oh well. I figured out how I'm gonna do it, but I wont say which brakes I am gonna put on till its finished. I'll post pics and say how when I'm done.

~Matt

offer

EEC IV Computer (MUST say a9u2 on computer, 5 spd prefered)
have a auto and 5 speed 89 ecm both egr ed

89-92 Front spindals (must have abs sensor mount)
have a pair of 89 spindals 140 klms still on car @ moment that has motor and tranny I have yet to pull.. waiting for break in weather

Rear brake calipers
have a couple of pairs of rears

no A pillar for SC ..xr7 yes .. I'm In London by the way

MercsSC0@rogers.com

I also have the A pillar you are looking for. Came out of a '89 Cougar, same as the birds interior. Royal Blue though. I live in Oakville. Aslo have a pair of rear calipers too. Off the same car, in kindda rough shape. You may not want those off of me.

I think I have one off of the 90 I just parted out the a-pillar trim piece that is black in color

Back