Updated information on aftermarket hoods! Only 6!

tb-600.jpg

This is a copy of the e-mail that I sent to all interested in the hoods! Keep in mind that there are only six hoods total, so read this and let me know if you are interested:

Sorry about the slow responce time, but I had to go and personally check things out with the guy who is selling the hoods! The deal on the hoods is that he has Five hoods that will fit thunderbirds from '94 on. There was only one hood for '89-'93.
I was very dissapointed when I went to see the hoods being that this guy was a complete "jack-***" and the hoods were outside and unpackaged. He got a wholesale deal on the hoods directly from the warehouse and bought 125 hoods for various cars. The hoods are new, but they have been outside in the weather. The hoods will bolt directly to factory locations and that sort of thing.
The hoods are $275.00 each, and I have decided to ship the hoods out myself. Shipping and handling will be $75.00 being that I found boxes to fit the hoods and I have to pay $25.00 per box.
The hoods are in great condition, and I decided to go through with this since they have to be painted anyway and weather should not be a factor.
If you are still interested send me a money order to this address and I will get the hoods out to you ASAP! E-mail me back if you are interested because I think it's a great deal. dirtybird91@hotmail.com
Dirtybird91

Frank Burrell
684 Hallock Circle
Abingdon, VA. 24210

I want to buy a cobra R style hood for a 1990 sc.do you still have one.
I also need a fiberglass trunk lid . do you know were I could buy one.
I am also interrested in buying two cobra R front air dams to cutup
and make into one to fit the front of my sc.
is the 89-93 look like your pic in this thread.

Last edited:
I want one...

Dirty,
I would rather do this via e-mail...I have a few Questions but this sounds like a great deal to me...Put me on the list please.

My Email: cudaz101@yahoo.com

I would like to know if the style above is the only style available in this lot of hoods you are getting...

Brad

I e-mailed Frank last night...the one hood for 89-93 SCs is already sold. I've got dibs on it if the deal falls through. The ones he has left are for 94-95 SCs

David

Randy & Connie said:
I want to buy a cobra R style hood for a 1990 sc.do you still have one.
I also need a fiberglass trunk lid . do you know were I could buy one.
I am also interrested in buying two cobra R front air dams to cutup
and make into one to fit the front of my sc.
is the 89-93 look like your pic in this thread.

I know I e-mailed you today, but I don't think I responded to the question above, sorry. I only have a few hoods left that fit the years '94&'95. The hoods are like the one in the above picture. I hope I have answered your question and have a good day!:D
dirtybird91

dirtybird91

Just curious if you have any of the 94/95 cobra r type hoods left I might be interested in one. Thank you Wayne

Sorry Dude!

I cannot get my hands on any hoods at this time. My last source for the hoods was really bad business because the guy was arrogant and rude to my wife.:(
Frank B.
Dirtybird91

Back