Should there be a 94-95 5-speed registry ?

should there be a registry for 94 - 95 5-speed cars ?

• YES, definitely

Votes: 86 74.8%
  • NO, you elitist bastards

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • INDIFFERENT

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
little behinde on this!

It would also be nice to see how many different colors of the 5-speed's were produced. It seems more difficult to get that kind of info. I have a 94 5-speed that is teal blue. I believe I've only ever seen one teal-blue one that was a 5-speed. One factory color I never saw on an SC was a sort of lime-green color. I've seen a few LX's in that color, but never an SC.

94 SC 5-speed
Teal blue
Original owner

i have a 94 5-speed "teal blue" as you call it. i call it "aqua blue" :D

I disagree... We should have a "supercoupe" registry with special sections for 35th ann. And 94-95 5spd... That's just my .02€

I voted yes.

in teh Torino world we have a 72/73 Mercury Montego GT registry.
There are more of them than there are 94/95 5-speeds.

When we come across a GT in a junkyard or anywhere we grab the VIN and send it to them, they track them all for numbers purpose.

I think a 94/95 5-speed SPECIFIC registry is a GREAT IDEA!

do it now while they are only 20 years old and not later when they are 40!

It will help with the rarity and price on these specialty cars.
Imagine if you looked it up right now and found out your 95 5-speed is the ONLY remaining Cameleon colored with a moon roof!?

I have not seen anything happen on this.

I was serious about doing a registry IF you all wanted it to happen.

I would like input from the masses as to what info we would like to see tracked.
I'll put something together after that and then get it posted so people could print it out and send it in or just fill it out electronically so I could run it in some format to grab info and post numbers.

1. Yr and BUILD DATE
2. Exterior Color
3. Interior Color
4. Vin
5. Body color code (FROM the Body tag, not what the color is now), this is to avoid counting black cars when they were originally red.
6. Would like to get all the FACTORY options available so I could put YES or NO questions (ie Moon roof, cornering lights, Cruise, auto dimming lights/mirror, CD player with or without cassette, chrome rims, rear gear, floor mats etc...)
7. Owner name and location
8. IF you know the dealer it was bought at
9. Junkyard or location you saw the car (totaled, stripped and crushed at John's scrap yard EBF, KS in 2009)

I am not fully versed in all the 94/95 FACTORY Options but would be willing to read, research and draw up a form and track the registry.

Maybe taking a pic of the VIN, Body, and Door tag so I can decipher all the info.

What do y'all think?
Point me to a direction to another registry so I can get an idea of how to do it.

BTW... how many 93 SC's are there? Is that number 1,000 true?

Last edited:
Well, I started this thread about 8 years ago, and sold my 95 5-speed almost 2-1/2 years ago. Nothing was done from my end on it ... so if one or more people want to pick up the ball and run with it, by all means do so! :)

cheers
Ed N.

Great idea. Will post door tag like DLF this weekend.

95 5 Speed Pearl White.

Colonel glenn

A nice idea to track them.

Mine is
94 5sp black with gray full leather, cassette, auto headlights and dimming mirror, moon roof, dual power seats. I got it at 56k back in 2001, and its got 138k now, I'm sure someone with a carfax account could figure out where each car was from originally. I'll try and get tags and vin at some point if this registry actually gets going.

A nice idea to track them.

Mine is
94 5sp black with gray full leather, cassette, auto headlights and dimming mirror, moon roof, dual power seats. I got it at 56k back in 2001, and its got 138k now, I'm sure someone with a carfax account could figure out where each car was from originally. I'll try and get tags and vin at some point if this registry actually gets going.

I guess I need to get hot and create a spreadsheet huh!?

STFU Josh...

I think there should be a seperate registry for all 5-speeds not just the elitists 94-95's. Although if I get a chance to buy one right, I'll cahnge my tune quick! lol

Haters always Hatin....:p

shh Chris, you have 3 SC's.

Count me in, i've wondered that since I first seen the production numbers for the '95 5spd, this is one old post

Last edited:
Back