Should there be a 94-95 5-speed registry ?

should there be a registry for 94 - 95 5-speed cars ?

• YES, definitely

Votes: 86 74.8%
  • NO, you elitist bastards

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • INDIFFERENT

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters

fast Ed

Hello all

This topic was brought up over on TCCoA (I have a look, and post over there occasionally) ... considering the low production numbers of the 1994 and 1995 manual trans. SC, is there interest in a registry for these cars specifically ? Not sure if this is something that's needed or not, I had considered it in the past, being a 95 5-speed owner myself. My personal website would have the space for it, it's just getting started up, and I have tons of room on there thanks to my buddy who is hosting the site for me.

So please vote, and leave some comments. I'd like to hear from owners of the cars in question, and other SC / Bird / Cougar owners as well.

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO
personal e-mail

Last edited:
yes i would like to know as there were only 722 of my birds produced and i am curious to know how many are left. also i was told the pearl white was very rare for 94 mts im curious to see how many are out there

Chris

I would be interested alsdo. I saw the post over at TCCoA and might have thrown a few comments in. It would be interesting to see how many of each are left.

-Andy "Melon"

Sounds like a plan to me. I didn't really realize that my car was only 1 of 722 produced that year. It makes me special.

dan

Registy

It would also be nice to see how many different colors of the 5-speed's were produced. It seems more difficult to get that kind of info. I have a 94 5-speed that is teal blue. I believe I've only ever seen one teal-blue one that was a 5-speed. One factory color I never saw on an SC was a sort of lime-green color. I've seen a few LX's in that color, but never an SC.

94 SC 5-speed
Teal blue
Original owner

Registry

Count me In I am all about a registry brothers.

94 SC 5-speed Pearl Illinois Go Fighting Illini!!!!

Attachments

• schmitz1.jpg
    schmitz1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 316
95-5

Sure. I have wondered myself. I finally got my employer to give me a price for my Company 95-5spd. We got it NEW in Houston, as it was one of only two left for several states around, Feb. '96. Something I negotiated when hired in '93, whew barely made it. The other sat on a dealers lot over a year with fixed hail dents, and too loaded. This one was built June of '95. Anyway mine is a one driver, soon to be 2 owner. Not a true red paint, the screwed up red they used. Have lots of parts I collected to install now that it is really mine. Well this was the only way I could afford one.

Cuda Man, where are you located?

Doug

Last edited:
Location....

Doug,

Me and my two SC's are currently residing in the Quad Cities, IL
Sound like a great deal you got I wish I could be that lucky.

Cuda99:cool:

Cuda99, I thought so. I had a job and they called me so I asked for the car and they agreed. But cool people to work for.

I have owned 3-4 '69 Road Runners. Is there a significance to the Cuda99?

Soon as shop finished I hope to put my 400 Magnum with 4spd in a Non-SC T-Bird. Ahh, no hydraulic clutch so I can feel what is going on. Now just get rid of power steering and electric windows. The A/C is out of there already.

Cuda 99

the Cuda Identifier stems back to my previous mopar experience with a 74 Cuda 360 4-speed pistol grip in Richard Petty blue with black vinyl interior. But it is long gone as with my 75 455 trans am. But I do have a 80 Trans Am Pace car in the stable along with an 89(auto) & 94(5speed). I love SC's and can't bear to get rid of them. I think that I may have to sell the 89 soon and pay off some bills so that I can put some more $$$ into the 94.

Here is a Pic of the 3 taken last week....:cool:

Attachments

• picture 016.jpg
    picture 016.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 196
I definetely agree that there should be a registry. Mine was pearl white when I got it, but I like this colour better.

Back