David Schwaben

ThunderRoad

Email Address: dschwabe@mtadistributors.com or my_tbird@webtv.net
User Name: sleep’r and v8killr
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

I mailed a check to David Schwaben " Sleep'r" for $130 (Akron, OH). He told me not to cancel the check but to wait. At the time I was not a member but now I am. Here is all the information I can give you. THIS MAY BE ALSO CALLED "V8 KILLR". I have the cashed check his wife said they could not find all the parts when I called. She assured me that they would send the check back. To stall me from stopping the check.
Thunderroad
Frederick W Gross

oh no

I bought parts him and did receive them about 4 weeks later but I got them a 10% pulley a set of Gatorback belts and a set of Magnacore Wires
I sent him a money order for 130 bucks he did have some trouble shipping out the parts but I called him and e-mailed him everyday until the parts arrived. that is unfortunate because I came away from the transaction feeling like he did a good job of getting the parts to me it was alittle complicated because I am in Ontario Canada so shipping was not easy anyways if you want more info on this guy pm or e-mail me

parts

I SENT HIM THE CHECK AND HE CASHED IT , AND CLAIMED SOMEONE ELSE STOLE IT THEN TOLD ME THAT MY CHECKSIN THE MAIL.....................GO FOR YOU BADFOR ME........LIES.LIES .LIES. THANKS THOUGH FOR THE UPDATE..................ALL THE BEST FAST FREDDIE:mad: :mad: :confused:

BAD JOB

AS I SAID HE TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN... GOOD FOR YOU BAD FOR ME.............CLAIMED SOMEONE STOLE THE PARTS....FAST FREDDIE:mad: :mad: :confused:

BAD SELLER

STILL HAVE NOT GOT MONEY BACK... ALSO TOLD THAT SOMEONE STOLE PARTS OUT OF HIS HOUSE WHEN HE WAS AWAY.. WAS THAT YOU?????? I THINK NOT JUST A STALL TO KEEP ME ON THE HOOK. YOU GOT THE THE GOODS I GOT TOOK!!!! FAST FREDDIE

Wow I am really sorry to hear that dude
The parts are sitting on my desk waiting to go on the car

let me know if you need any contact #'s for this guy I have his work # home # and a couple of e-mail address's

lost parts or money

I thank you for the help, the lastest is he claims to have sent me a checK to HONOR the money lost, said it was cashed bY someone....the stories get better with time..... will keep you up to date on the lastest FAST FREDDIE:confused: :confused: :confused: :mad:

listen here,as far as the parts go that was a total ****,but as far as you running your mouth there are no excuses.the funny thing is why in the hell would i try to rip someone off when i left my work and home phone number and both email address's.i have talked with you since then,matter of fact you just talked with my wife last nite, so i was told.the even more amazing part to this whole thing is that bank check that i sent you was cashed on the 7th or something like that in your town at a check cashing place of all places,but you don't know anything about that right,um awfull funny.all i can say is anyone out here can get ahold of me if they want to and as far as you are concerned the bank is sending me papers to fill out which you and everyone in your house will have to sign,you will also have to give your thumb prints so they can match it to the one that is on the check.like i tod you before i have sold and bought many things online and never ever had a problem,and if i was crooked i would have taken money from the ten other people that called wanting those parts.so when you go slinging your **** around freddie tell the whole story not just bits and pieces.
david
615-826-5601
if anyone has any questions i will be more than happy to clear it up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy this is a mess guys

sorry to butt in but I was trying to help

David I did mention in this thread that I got the parts from you after a some problems with shipping so I hope that we are kewl.

bad pay

if you told the truth in the beginning this wouldn,t have go this far .............Why did you cash my ' CHECK " WHEN YOU HAD ALREADY GOT AND SENT PARTS OUT...............I still have not received anything as of " YET" only stories that hold no water...I GAVE YOU MY FAX # nothing came .......I have deal with others on the WEB......with no problems " SCJUNKIE, 99 LIGHTING,ETC YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE that has caused me grief. walk in my shoes before you make any more statements..................as I said I HAVE THE PROOF ON MY SIDE .... THE CASHED CHECK WITH YOUR NAME ON IT.......................I rest my case............it,s up to you to square things up ., WHY take the money when you knew you would not deliver..........FAST FREDDIE.....................:mad: :mad: :mad: :confused:

ya know fred i'm not going to keep explaining myself to you or anyone else for that matter,i talked with you on the phone quite a few times and keep you informed as to the sutuation you know that and i know that,if you think i riped you off then think what you want,but i'll give you the ladies name an number at my bank that is doing all the work on it.i'm not going to get ito some little kid game with you, i will be sending the bank info to you.i will be getting it tomorrow and i will be mailing it to you,you can bash my name on hear all you want,if people decide not to sell to me then so be it but someone will want my money.i will not respond back to this stupid *** article so do what you have to do!!!!

NO MORE NAME CALLING

I wiil wait and see how things turn out before I reply. It,s a shame that all the misforune took place, as you need to buy stuff as well as me. and both of us have money tied up in this mess......FAST FREDDIE:( :( :confused:

WELL FOLKS it looks like everything is true about DAVID never came through, only lies about everything I will now go to legal means...................will keep you updated .........FAST FREDDIE :mad: :mad: :mad: :confused:

DAVID AKA MANY NAMES AND LOGONS

HEY folks these THIEFS ARE A CHEAT AND TRA*P team heand her are involved under many different names as they are out of OHIO SO BEWARE HE IS KNOW +91 SRPCPE UNDER 2 WEEKS BEFORE HE JUNKS CAR................... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

HI thunder road

THere are a few things you should do if your going to press this,

1. send a email to the admin of this site stating that you think this user uses multible names to defraud people, very easily identified by his Ip address. Ask that his many aliases be deleted, and ip number logged/blocked.

2. If you sent payment thru the postal service, contact them, It is very illegal for him to fraud you and use the us postal service doing this, it falls under mail fraud.
"I currenty have pressed charges against a guy who has done this to me on ebay from about a year ago. He cashed the check never sent the part. This is punishable from 1 to 5 years in a federal penn. (Lovely, for 28.00 bucks) "I didnt want to be responsible for anyone going to prison but he gave me the run around for almost a year now.

3. Only do these things if all else fails, because he will goto prison, (not that that dont fit liers/thiefs) but you wont get your money.

4. Depending on the amount, I would also contact a laywer for him slandering you on this site, that is if he has stated anything incorrect.

I hope this will help you a little bit, but first and forthmost I'd contact the admin of this site, I am very sure they can help you out majorly. I would also request that this forum be locked and any messages in it not able to be deleted. This will also help you in a civil matter you can take.

Slandering him.....
Please give me a break,have you even read the posts above??Who is slandering who.I have three messages saved here at home two more a work and a couple emails that state other wise,if anything i should get a lawyer and go after his ***.Untill you know the whole story please don't talk like you know what is going on because you don't.
I know your just giving him your 02,but you have no idea whats going on here.I will say this though....
We talked with the bank this week again about this and they are doing there whole little investagation thing..if he did cash the bank check we sent back to him,yes he should get a lawyer because he will need one.

I HAVE TALKED WITH MY BANK AND THEY SAID IT SHOULDN,T HAVE TAKEN THIS LONG TO GET THIS SETTLED....................ALSO THAT HE,S ONLY STALLING.................FAST FREDDIE...................:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

update

since you fail to call me and i can't email you back or get ahold of you in anyway you would never know any updated information.
From what my bank told me a couple weeks ago they settled this with this check cashing place or whoever it was that allowed them to cash this check without showing i.d.They a sending my money back to me and that place will have to find their money.So i'm going to get in touch with whoever it is out there that lost this money and give them your name and address,because that is where it was going,so i HOPE they get in touch with you.
One last thing i have been pondering is since you keep calling me and my wife every name in the book i was thinking about just keeping the money myself just so you could say,see i told you.
But i'm noy like that so when i get this check you will get your money and a copy of who cashed it out there.
But if you keep slamming my name on here i will seriously consider option 1.
And just for future problems you have FRED you should leave your email address or a number so people can get ahold of you.

MORE LIES

WE TALKED LESS THE A MONTH AGO, YOU GAVE ME MY ADDRESS AND PHONE WHEN I ASKED FOR IT HERE GOES AGAIN................1/215/537 4303.....DAY.............NITE 1/215/943/2007....................FRED GROSS..324 DEVON RD...........FAIRLESS HILLS PA. 19030.................WILL KEEP YOU POSTED FOLKS...............ALSO I WAS TOLD TO FILE A POLICE REPORT AT MY TOWNSHIP.....................SHOLD I NOT RECEIVE MY MONEY BY..5/ 10/ 03..................THIS IS MY NEXT STEP.................FAST FREDDIE:mad: :mad: :mad: ...............also I have e-mail on this site............as others get back to me with no problem.................:mad: :mad:

the latest news

The postal folks have reponed to my case of "FRAUD " against david............he has been contacted ,and has 15 day to send the payment or they will act ..............FAST FREDDIE;) ;)

Back