David Schwaben

Fred

I will tell everyone just as i told you over the phone the other day.I don't give a **** about that postal inspection paper,if they or the district attorney would like to talk with me i don't have a problem with it.I will give them the number to my bank and they can call them.I would like to say though i HOPE that we can meet one day at one of these shows,then we can settle this.

One last thing FRED i started thinking about it,and your big thing is why was the money order converted over to a bank check (which i explained to you),but it don't matter if i did or didn't because someone else got your mail and cashed the check.So even if it was your money order sent back to you they would have cashed it to.Did you ever think of that??????
Like i told you on the phone i will call you when that check hits my door.

bad pay

none of my checks, credit cards can be cashed without photo I.D........................so I don,t have the problem that you do.......its still you took my money...............and here I am waiting over 3 months to get payed.......................how does that put you out..........?????????????? also you claim to be able to buy high dollar cars.....1000.00... TO --3000.00..........yet you can,t pay me 130.00 owed me................also for someone who works in customer service...............I wonder how you keep your job??????????????FAST FREDDIE:mad: :mad:

FRED

I tried getting in touch with you today.
I called your work and they told me you where out sick,so then i called your house and your wife or some girl there said you where on vacation.
Anyway i wanted to let you know the check from the bank came in today and my wife will be sending it out tommorrow.You will have to sign for this one so that way if you don't recieve this one i don't know what to tell ya.:rolleyes:

v8 killer

Well floks I got the " check " signed for it at the p.o................now will deposit it....................will let you now how it goes....................FAST FREDDIE;) ;)

FYI

I got the check back from the bank two weeks ago and sent the check back to fred last week.I know he recieved it in the middle of last week because i have a letter from the postmaster showing he signed for it.
Fred you stated that when you recieved the check you would state so.Well you have been on here everyday now and i don't see anything from you.

I'm just letting everyone know that you do have your money and this is a done deal !!!!!!;) ;)

CLEARED

fred,
That was a certified check that's why there was a stamp on it
you don't have to worry about it bouncing,it has already cleared my bank.

check

my credit union said not cleared yet.......................... call 1/215/537/4026:D :D :D :D plus it was personal. check: :mad: ;) amy,s name FAST FREDDIE

Funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are on here everyday fred.
I thought you where going to keep everyone on here updated on the whole check thing!!
I think they should be checking you out on this site....you have all the time in the world to bash people but you can't even post one reply to clear this up.
As far as i'm concerned it is cleared up and i WILL NOT respond on this thread again...

One more time !!

That was a certified check...yes it LOOKS like a personal check,BUT the bank puts there stamp on it to make it certified.....meaning they take our money set it aside for that check to clear....also meaning there is no way the check can bounce because they take it out of our account right then

ABOUT TIME

Tomorrow 6-13-03 Your check should clear. As soon I contact my bank. And they tell me that it has cleared. I will put out a post that you finally have made good on your word. But until then you still have not cleared this matter up.

THE CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a very nice phone call, from AMY....................she told me that her BANK...........................said that the check cleared at her end......................................I do believe that TRUST is involed here.........................I WILL TAKE the first step and say ALL IS FORGIVEN...................THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE who helped resolve this...............the SCCOA FORUM which made it possible............so if you would PLEASE REINSTATE DAVID & AMY back into good standing on the sellers & buyers list................I will also clear with the P.O.......................FAST FREDDIE:cool: :cool: :D :D

Fred

I calledyour credit union and talked to a lady and tried to explain to her that it was a certified check...She said they had to wait a month to say if it cleared or not because it was a out of state check.....Anyway if you get in touch with her she does have a faxed confermation of the check clearing....

I just want to move past all of this crap....
You have a good one fred....and like said before i'm not here trying to rip people off,this has been just a huge mess..
Hopefully next time we do business it will go the way it should...
See ya later David

THE CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS I SAID EARLIER ALL IS GOOD BY MEEEEEEEEEE................................FAST FREDDIE....................:D :D :cool: :cool:

Back