Cruise 2003

PETEp

It will be cruise time soon, I will be here lots of room and all are welcome Pete
Groups
F.O.R.D. Car Club of Wallingford, CT
FORDCarClubofWallingfordCT@groups.msn.com Groups Home | My Groups | Language | Help

What's New

Join Now

Cruise Schedule 2003 UPDATED!!!
Club Calendar
Message Board
Pictures
Chat
Documents
Links
Meet the Club Members
1st Cruise - 05/11
2nd Cruise - 05/25
3rd Cruise - 06/08
4th Cruise - 06/22
5th Cruise - 07/13

Tools

F.o.r.d. Club of Wallingford
Proudly Presents

Cruise Schedule & Sponsors *****2003 *****

Cellebrating Our 10th Year of Cruising!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You’ve cruised with the REST --- Now come cruise with the BEST!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 10th – Polished Performance
May 24th – R&R Motor Parts

June 14th – Merriam Motors
June 28th– Auto Boutique

July 12th – Nas Karz
July 26th – Allstar Hotrods

August 9th – E&G Automotive Machine
August 23th – Merriam Motors

September 13th – Cobra Automotive
September 27th – Allstar Hotrods

October 11th – Car Quest
Cruise with us every 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month from 5:30 to 9:00pm/9:30pm at Wal-Mart on Route 5 in Wallingford.

If you are not sure ‘weather’ or not there will be a cruise night, please call the F.o.r.d. Club Hot line at 203-265-6945 after 3pm for the latest update on the status of the Cruise. Rain Date is the following Saturday.

Hope to see you all at WalMart, until then:

Happy Cruising!

Notice: Microsoft has no responsibility for the content featured in this Group. Click here for more info.
MSN - More Useful Everyday MSN Home My MSN Hotmail Search Shopping Money People & Chat

©2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use Advertise TRUSTe Approved

I've got this sweet Schwinn tricycle with white racing stripes that I know will be ready for the summer cruise scene.

You think they have a catagory for me????

Re cruise 03

No bikes, But you can bring mini van if it has a SC motor. I would sell my SC for the right price and get a older car. But I dont think I could get 5,000 for it. It is in perfect shape but I don`t think I could get that for it. I hope everyone is fine and maybe I will see that super red SC this summer? Pete

Back