Good Good Good...Good Injection..NITROUS

TBSCoupe

Getting ready to turn the key on the nitrous kit and wanted to double check a couple numbers before a dyno run. I am running NOS brand Kit # 05115 which I had previously on my Ranger. It is a dry kit and is install right after the intercooler on the IC tube. Please do not question the placement, there was much reseach done before drilling. I have a multi-gas setup which should be installed before the 29th of March, if I have the time <--Don't ask. What is the pill combo everyone is running on the dry injection. Looking at a good solid 60 HP addition. The tried and true combo for the Ranger was a 38/42 Nitrous/fuel. I have a 93 SC hitting 13 honest PSI with a 255 LPH fuely pump. Any guess on the pill combo for the Nitrous/fuel ?
Any help would be appreciated,
TBSCoupe

I know, a lot of research but another good place to put a nozzle is in the plenum right before the intake manifold. I had to go there with my alcohol and anyone else should go there with a wet system because as you let off the gas the bypass will open up and get the fuel back in the blower for a possible big bang. Earlier is better for cooling but if you have fuel go to the spot after the bypass. Can't really answer your question about pill combo but NOS has a good tech line that can help you out.

Back