California

David Anderson Automotive
9360 Baseline Rd. #1
Alta Loma, CA (Outside Los Angeles)
(909) 941-0262

David Anderson, Proprietor

David has repaired my '95 SC on numerous occasions, for ailments such as cooling, motor parts (PS, water pump, etc.) and suspension. He knows the SC design well, and always keeps me posted. He's also very fair, and prompt. His repairs always work, and keep on working. Since meeting Dave I've not returned to a Ford Dealer, and hope he stays nearby for as long as I plan on owning my Super Coupe! I recommend Dave for all SC repairs in the Los Angeles area.

Submitted by: Wayne Pidwell icg@mail.org

Campbell Ford

Campbell Ford Performance
Winchester and San Thomas
In Campbell (408)374-6131

Extremely Clean, Very Professional, Very Knowledgable, and MOST IMPORTANT THEY ARE VERY HONEST!

Auto Specialties - Tracy CA

Jim Thompson ( owner)
11th street 209-833-3880
Tracy CA

Works on at least 2-3 tbirds and SC a week... Ford Master Mechanic and Aero Space Mechanic. --- Great prices, really really cool and totally knows the SC...

he doesn't work on them anymore

he stopped for some reason
David Anderson Automotive
9360 Baseline Rd. #1
Alta Loma, CA (Outside Los Angeles)
(909) 941-0262

David Anderson, Proprietor

David has repaired my '95 SC on numerous occasions, for ailments such as cooling, motor parts (PS, water pump, etc.) and suspension. He knows the SC design well, and always keeps me posted. He's also very fair, and prompt. His repairs always work, and keep on working. Since meeting Dave I've not returned to a Ford Dealer, and hope he stays nearby for as long as I plan on owning my Super Coupe! I recommend Dave for all SC repairs in the Los Angeles area.

Submitted by: Wayne Pidwell icg@mail.org

Back