1992 SC For Sale

MY90SC

Entertaining offers for my car

1992 T-bird SC 228000 km's
full aftermarket exhaust 2.5" (aluminized ) from the manifolds back no cats 1 high flow res. with 2 stainless 3" tips
ZR intake tube and 6" K & N cone filter
5% O/D pulley
brand new gator backs(all 3)
magnecore 8.5 wires
new plugs(stock Ford)
new solid rubber motor mounts
brand new battery
new rad hoses

This car is very strong and I haven't even put the O/D pulley on yet
please respond with serious offers only via e-mail or PM

Last edited:
I would have thought you might be upgrading to another (maybe late model) SC, but since you are selling your mods also, I guess that is doubtful. Come on....just tell us!

Ron, what abiout the parts I have of yours? The manifolds are pretty close to being done. The SC assembly is still together, as yuo gave it to me. Let me know what you are planning with these parts.

GNX, doesn't that give it ALL away??

Please a little more credit then than Ron...LOL..we may be Ford biggots but we know a hot car when we see one...(grin).

If it is a REAL GNX, what's the number of the car Ron?

(FYI: No GNX's were ever sold in Canada... if it IS a real GNX it's VERY rare, worth a ton of money, and not something you'd want to drive around.)

Ron, if you don't mind me asking, is this a car from the US?

The reason I ask is because I have always kept my eye open for a GXN in the last few years, and always came up empty. I did see a guy in Richmond Hill with one last summer and he said that he would never sell, and if he did............ it would be around $45,000 CAD.

Steve I'm in Richmond Hill and I know of about 3 or 4 GN sweet cars one is even winter driven:(
PS Ron you have a PM

Last edited:
I know of a few GN's as well but not GNX's. They are truly rare cars. On a somewhat related note, a guy in my town has a genuine Typhoon, imported it from the US. Now that is a nice machine, a sleeper to most people too as very few people know about them.

Back