NORTHWEST SUPERCOUPE CLUB MEET!!!!!

B

Brad

NORTHWEST SUPERCOUPE CLUB MEET!!!!!

plans have begun for a northwest club meet for OCTOBER THE 8TH in CLOVERDALE B.C.

it is going to take place at RAFTERS BAR AND GRILL ...
17770, hwy 10 in cloverdale ( in the clover square village ) at or about 2 p.m.

anyone interested in coming please e-mail me at thunderbeast@yahoo.com so i can give you directions if you need them etc.

thanks and i HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!

YES! YES! That is @#%$ awsome!!!!!

The date is good too. Please email me the brochure that you have made so I can distribute them as well. I think i can convince people to come. I am good at that. anyway if you need ANY, and I mean, ANY, help with this meet just let me know. and BTW When we meet we have to start talking about a Web site for our own Chapter. I can start on that soon. As long as I can get some ideas from the guys that will come out, I am willing to do that.

Can't wait to see you guys out there.

Houman Lessani, 92 SC Auto 14.9sec in the 1/4 mile.

scconw meet

very cool!!! i cant wait to meet you either!!

if im not mistaken, i think i have met you before, i think i stopped you on seymour street in vancouver several months ago and gave you a card for the scconw!

if your the same guy, i think you might remember me!

and as soon as i put the finishing touches on the flyer i will e-mail it to you
:cheers:

That was not me

He He,
That was not me that you stopped, but thats ok.

I will see you there.
my email= punisha69@usa.net just incase you forgot.

See you there

Re: NORTHWEST SUPERCOUPE CLUB MEET!!!!!

Does anyone knoe if there will ever be any meetings coming to Alberta

SCCONW mini-meet

if anyone wants a flyer on the meet for october the 8th in cloverdale please e-mail me, i will be happy to send you a flyer that i have done up

anyone want any info, please call me.... i am hoping for a good turn out, so all the help i can get will be greatly appreciated!

Back