Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how fast????

where you from?

Originally posted by Vernon
    I'm really not trying to be a smart a$$, but which one of my SCs do you want to race for pinks?

Vernon

For someone who keeps telling others to read more carefully you sure seem to be missing a lot of info that's on your computer screen. Look back at my post you quoted, I said when I race my -------SC-------- against my brother... Also look to your left, under the word Vernon, that's my name. Under it you'll see my location, after the word Location:. TEXAS BABY!

Why you wanna drive down and give me a car? If so I'll buy you a one way ticket, Grey Hound, back to Jersy.

Vernon

TALK ABOUT SOMEONE NOT READING , I SAID : to race them here where i am so i could send them home without there car!
    Originally posted by Vernon
    For someone who keeps telling others to read more carefully you sure seem to be missing a lot of info that's on your computer screen. Look back at my post you quoted, I said when I race my -------SC-------- against my brother... Also look to your left, under the word Vernon, that's my name. Under it you'll see my location, after the word Location:. TEXAS BABY!

Why you wanna drive down and give me a car? If so I'll buy you a one way ticket, Grey Hound, back to Jersy.

Vernon

Before this goes any further Jersy, if you go back to my first post and reread it carefully you might realize that I was defending you. I made the arguement that you might have actually beat a newer Vette because your buddy might not be that much of a driver.

(Edited by moderator)

Stick to putting more old audio equipment into the car, that seems to be the only thing you might be good at.

Don't argue with me about how fast your "I don't know much about it" SC is. Also don't argue with Jeff Garza about anything, especially when it is electronics related. Also don't argue with Dave Niebert about anything, especially if it's SC power levels related. Also don't argue with Scott Long about anything, especially if it's putting speakers into an SC related.

In fact, just try to be a great deal more attentive and a lot less offensive.

The end of my involement in this post even though I see my New Mail button has turned Green and you have probably made your ridiculous opinon known again. I don't care.

Vernon

your losing it man

a 2000 vette was obviously not trying a 2000 vette is capable of very low 13s high high 12s without even having a kn filter, and once they hit 50mph he would pull so hard it would be like your car wasnt moving, these cars will trap 110mph in the quarter !!!

WHAT EVER!!!

I DON'T REALLY CARE , YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE CAR I HAVE EXCEPT THAT IT'S A SC WITH THE MODS I HAVE TOLD YOU!DON'T CARE DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORD THAT ARE COMMING OUTTA MY MOUTH! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!

Take it to Englishtown and run it, then you can talk ****.

If you come to Carlisle and I make it we'll run. I don't know if I want to run for pinks, its not that I'm scared, I'd just feel bad cuz I don't really have the room in my driveway for a 3rd SC

You remind me of the ricers in the town I work in. Now that spring is here they are all getting their integra's and civics back out of storage and come into my store talking all kinds of smack. So I have a few races set up now, and I even told them I won't race for anything less than $50 because I'm gonna waste a lot of premium schooling them. Its funny when I hear them say "well I just got a new AEM intake and an HKS exhaust, short throw shifter, and adjustable cam gears, when the VTEC opens up you're *** is toast". I'll straight tell them "that stuff's not gonna help you" but they don't seem to heed my warnings so then I don't feel bad educating them to domestic performance at their expense.

It seems like 10sec has the ricer mentality. Chill out bro, on the street you might have beaten the vette. Sure looking at numbers he puts down much more hp and torque, weighs less, and traps at higher speeds but I'll give you this one. On the street anything can happen. Maybe it was a 6-speed and the computer activated CAGS aka skip shift. Then you might beat him.

I raced a WS6 T/A on the street and beat him. I didn't want to race him but my friend (ryan gatesman 93 SC) kept telling me to run the guy. I was surprised when I beat him from two stop lights up to 70 mph. Looking at the numbers only he should have walked all over my car. This was when my car was mostly stock (intake, cone filter, removed cats, still had the 2.73:1 gears).

I'll tell you this much if you want to race me, my car is not stock, but I forget which mods I happen to have
    Scott Long
    1992 SC 5-speed
    Black on black leather, lowered, 18x9 Chrome Saleens...

Over!

Seems to me that this thread has run it course and the participants "don't care anymore", so consider the whole thing closed!