destination of next meet for 2002. please add your opinion!

Re: destination of next meet for 2002. please add your opini

St. Louis, Mo sounds great. Just because I'm in north iowa, but it would also be great to get a pic of some cars by the arch.

I woul also like to have Memphis as a vote!

I think it would be pretty cool. Mike Puckett, Glenn Huber and I went through there on our way to and from the National meet and it looked like a pretty cool city.
JLP

How about Hallett Raceway in Tulsa OK?

Killer roadcourse and a dragstrip is 20 miles away...

Any roadracers out there SOUND OFF!!!

vance, we'd like to get it someplace different than ok sincei t was there last year, btw your son probably drives a 5speed SC better than i do, just ask chris spanal, LOL

Any place is fine with me, just nail it down so we can start planning.
David

Think Beer!

What about Milwaukee? It's still close to Chicago, has slightly cooler temperatures, and I think they make beer somewhere around there. Plus our friends from the north could join us -eh! My other choices would be Indy, (plenty to do @ Indianapolis Raceway Park!) or what about Nashville, TN?

Re: Think Beer!

It has been diecided for Elkhart, IN, north of Indy.

Click the banner below for newest info.

Re: How about somewhere near the west coast?

I live in Cali and this will be my first year going to the "meet." I realize it is going to be a long drive for me especially since I will be driving by myself, but can't we have it one year near the west side of the States. I know there are plenty of people not going because they don't want to make the long drive.

Re: How about somewhere near the west coast?

The 2003 MN-12 Nationals will be held more towards the West coast. The location is not decided, but look for it to be close to nevada or utah.

Back