destination of next meet for 2002. please add your opinion!

B

Boostman23

destination of next meet for 2002. please add your opinion!

please post a city that would be good for a national event for the 2002 year. Hope fully next year we double our attendence.

My vote is for St. Luois, MO... middle of america.

snail_ani.gif

Re: destination of next meet for 2002. please add your opini

my 3 votes

if its sometime before may 5 or after august 25 then St louis
if its between may 5 and august 25 than chicago
and indianapolis would work for any time.

Re: .

my vote is chicago. big city, multiple dragstrips, mutliple dynos. possible autocross track, possible nascar oval track

Re: .

My vote is OKC, maybe a different hotel w/ a better parking lot, we had a lot
of what we needed & at a good Price overall.

Car wash,auto parts stores,resturaunts,Drag strip,Dyno,Exhaust shop
All close by.

Matt mckee
Kansas

I vote for St. Louis Or Chicago. Although I will go pretty much anywhere within 10 or so hours. Oklahoma wasn't that bad... other than the roads.

Chris

Micahdogg's house in Springfield, Illinois.
Well it IS kind of centrally located.

well im not a member but would be motivated if...

you guys chose a southern california city. it would stimulate the southwest chapter that right now seems only active in new mexico...you would have access to performance shops like on every corner (no bs they are everywhere now) uncountable dynos a nice cruise on pacific coast higway on video would be the @#%$ (the road that the white guy raced the ferrari on the fast and the fuirious) a lot of different tracks, cheap bording, you can make a car show and promote it cheaply and effectively, invite some of the ricers and mudstain boys so they can see what a "thunderchicken" can do.

and ofcourse a lot of bars, beaches, and babes

just my $0.02

al

Re: well im not a member but would be motivated if...

I vote for Chicago or St. Louis as well...If it is Chicago (Joliet) I will let you guys party at(not trash:) my house.

Tony Serno...94SC

Re: well im not a member but would be motivated if...

Something farther north in the US, then maybe the SCCoNW will come out and participate, :)

I will you show you all a real brunout in the black n red bird

2002 Nat'l meet...

Hey...Chicago, St. Louis, or Kansas City works for me!
All are near me.

I project by the 2002 meet...every single piece of my car will have been repaired, or replaced by then.

Take care - Dave

:)

Re: 2002 Nat'l meet...

Kansas City sounds good ;-]
But St Louis or Chicago is good 2
I bet tho I'd drive just about anywhere

Kansas City

Kansas City is perfect if there is someone there that will run it as good as the OKC boys did in Norman.

-Aaron Pierre

I'm going to vote for Memphis, TN. A couple of us here have talked about it and we liked Memphis the best.

Any place is fine with me, however I have never been to Chicago so that would be my pick.
David

Vegas, or Denver where everyone else can see why SCs run soo much slower at a mile high. But really you name it & I'll be there as long as its not too far east.

id like to change my vote. Chicago would be nice, but I live here, i see this place every day, i wanna see somewhere else. so my vote is ANYWHERE BUT CHICAGO!!!

hey al35thsc, the SCCoSW isn't just about NM.

The only guys that come out from SoCal are Kris Campos, John Shelton, Vikki, and Demmit. We have had 2 meets in Vegas (very close to you guys) and no one else from Cali came out. There has also been a meet in Colorado and soon one in Pheonix. Maybe you can make the next one.

Re: hey al35thsc, the SCCoSW isn't just about NM.

what's up eric?? i still think that vegas is the best. there is always stuff to do there, and the other meets that we had were awesome. i just love vegas, i think i might move there when i grow up. and it's really cool when we all get to park in a parking garage on our own level. but, i'm still pissed that i couldn't make the nat'l meet, and my car still runs like crap cause i got dis'd.
-kris

my votes goes to:

Kansas City, MO
Oklahoma City, OK
St. Louis, MO

in that order

Back