94 5 speed possibly for sale

NRTrackStar

Hey guys! I have a 94 5 speed that I've been thinkin about selling to help pay for college. It's got 35000 miles on it and has every option accept CD and spoiler (even has an engine block heater:) ). I've had it for about a year and have only put about 5 thousand miles on it (been sittin in the garage for the winter) and it's in excellent condition. What do you guys think I could fetch for it? You think $7500 or $8000 would be ridiculous? Any interest or opinions you guys have in this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If I were in the market, I'd give ya $8K if it was in really good shape. But maybe that's just me.

Thomas

Some tips...

94's won't fetch as much as 95's will but will definatly fetch more than the 89-93' cars will due to the mostly upgraded parts from the factory.

35,000miles. Wow that is very little for a 94 and you can definatly play that out well. Clean it up real nice and depending on tire and maintenence needs, you could indeed ask the high side of $8K for it.

Post some pics in the "buy/sell" section and also put it up on e-bay if you really want to part with it. But just remember that the 94-95 5-speed cars are amongst the rarest and you'll kick yourself if you do sell it cause you'll never get one back like it with with similar miles.

Take a student loan out and pay for it when you graduate.... like the rest of us !!! :)

What exterior/interior color is it?

Any spoiler you see on a SC is aftermarket, probably dealer optioned.
Does it have the integrated cell phone, cd changer in trunk, power antenna, keyless and alarm, and moonroof? Pearl paint is very rare too.

It's white with a gray interior. No CD, but power antenna, keyless entry, moonroof, JBL, full leather, engine block heater, and it's a five speed!:) Oh, and it has some kind of a kill switch of some sort. I didn't know you could get a phone with these things. That would be pretty cool. It'd be pretty useless nowadays, I suppose, but it would still be cool.:) Anyway, I won't take this car to school (it's way too nice) so I wouldn't be able to drive it much, and I don't really want to pay to insure a car that I won't ever drive. I dunno. Don't be surprised if you see it for sale soon. And yeah, I know I'm gonna kick the crap out of myself if I do sell it...

Back