keep this date in mind -- Sunday August 10, 2003

fast Ed

Hello all

Just giving lots of advance notice for a car show this summer. Sunday, August 10th, here at Fines Ford in Bolton, our club is going to be doing an all-Ford show in conjunction with the people from the GTA Mustang Club. We will also invite the Golden Horseshoe Mustang Association, and the SVT Owners Association, for their members to participate.

The GTAMC has a new president, Fab Fiocco, who was formerly the vice-president. Murray Woodroffe stepped down a few weeks ago. You may know Fab's car, he has a beautiful triple black 99 SVT Cobra convertible with a centrifugal blower system.
Anyway, he and the GTAMC executive are eager to join forces with SCCoO and Fines Ford to put on a great show here. Bob Fines is going to get behind us for this year, rather than staging the all-makes classic car show we usually do here annually.

Any feedback, suggestions, and ideas for the show are very welcome.

cheers
Ed N.

Figures! ...That's my wedding anniversary.

I'll have to see if Alecia and I can celebrate our seventh anniversary on another date, but knowing how she feels about my SC, I wouldn't bet on it. :(

Regards,

Sean

C'mon Sean, Cheryl and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary the weekend of the V6 Ford Challenge, our anniversary is actually the day before the race :D But I do have the following week off work to celebrate our anniversary as well.

Ed,

We could have a "wedding anniversary" class, and give Sean a trophy for his efforts, just making it to the show!

Sean will find a way to smooth it over.
Flowers.gif

Sean,

There is a little saying that goes along way.

If the man of the house gets pissed off, life goes on
If any of the kids of the house get pissed off, life goes on
If the woman (wife ) of the house gets pissed off, all hell breaks loose.

If it were me I probably just " forget about it "

John

Back