2003 east coast

8ate8

if you're planning on having the official mn12 nationals meet for 2003 out west, we're gonna plan on having a mini-meet for the east coast mn12s.

we (NJTaCC) wanna see how many people would be interested in having an east coast meet in 2003.

East Meet!!

That's a great idea! And since NJ is the hub of the northeast, we should have the show there. And I'm not just saying that because I live in Jersey;)

I'd be up for an East Coast meet. Been a few years since I've been to Jersey. Will have to make sure to get my alignment changed to bias it for right hand turns. :D

East siderz

Yea an east coast meet sounds great, Jersey's a bit of a haul for me but hey, where ever u wanna do it. It's not like a road trip in a SC is uncomfortable!

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

i WOULD LOVE TO HELP PLAN A NJ MEET FOR NEXT YEAR

I think myself and a few of the other twits from Ontario would be up to making a trip to Joisey, depending on the date ... a lot of us will be heading to Carlisle for sure ... let us know if this pans out.

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

NJ?!?! you know id be there in a heartbeat. thats about 1/4 of the distance i travelled to Elkhart :cool:

2003 Meet SCCOA

Being new to this board, I'm not aware of past shows, meets, etc. Does anyone know of meets in the Southeast; I would guess Atlanta must have a SC club, also, Spring Turkey Rod Run at Daytona, etc.

No doubt there may be meets here in the Orlando area, any info on this from anyone would be appreciated.

New SC owner

Well, there is plans for renting out Rockingham Dragway for a saturday in June or July of 2003, you are welcome to join us there.

Rockingham

Wow, that would be quite an event, sure will try to make; keep me posted on dates, details. My wife is from Hartsville, SC. and we spent 9 years in Charlotte, so I've been by Rockingham 100's of times over the years.

Just took delivery of my 91 SC today, I've just about never been as excited as I have with this deal. Bought it from the original owner here in Orlando. It is a one sweet, Red 5 spd. SC with most options. Will post a picture ASAP.

Thanks for the reply.......

mini meet in Jersey sounds great. only hour and half away from me. As long as the SC is back together in time :( even if she isnt ill still be there!!

chris

Yea a New Jersey meet would be awsome, i live in lower NY so its no problem for me, and it would be great to see some other people who acually talk to someone else who ownes an SC, cause im the only one in my town that acually appresiats there SC, and one of the only ones...

Back