all ford weekend at carlisle

gotboostsc

SCCoA Member
I am interested in going to the carlisle weekend at the end of may. I do have a few question if anyone can answer. I was wondering if the registration counts for all the days or just one? If you wanted to stay there can you pitch a tent on your site by the car? If anyone knows these things please reply, thanks.

I checked the site and the parking and camping link isnt working, Do they have a campground or do you just camp on the site, which I would rather. And where do I register for this. Thanks.

Last 3 years ive been there i never saw one camping tent on the fairgrounds so im pretty sure you cant camp there.. But the camping grounds cant be too far off.. And make sure if you come you join the SCCoGNY in their traditional annual how-fast-can-we-get-banned-from-the-go-karts expedition.. Last year it took us 2 days.. We gonna try for a day and a half this year..

thanks

Thanks for all the help and I will find you guys and take part in the banning of the go karts. Sounds like fun, hope to see you there.

Give them a call, they are very, very friendly and can answer anything you can throw at them about the event.

carlsile

well I couldnt find a hotel so I guess I am staying at the campground. I was wondering if it is like a regular campground with bathrooms and showers and all that stuff and also if you leave your car at the showfield. I was also wondering where it is? Is it right next to the showfield? thanks.

Back