Anybody know where to get springs put in ASAP?

B

Bill A McNeil

Anybody know where to get springs put in ASAP?

I know a few have had lowering springs put in, or just had the factory off-roaders replaced. Anyone care to recommend somewhere that knows our car's suspension well and that can be trusted?

I only have Tuesday off this week to get them done, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Anybody know where to get springs put in ASAP?

Bill I had my car done at "HITECH". They deal mostly with Honda's but my friend had a few mustangs done there so I gave them a try. I had ordered the Eibach Pro Kit 1.5" lowering springs way before, so all I needed them to do was the installation.

I paid $350 plus taxes for the installation of the kit and for them to put on my strut brace. I believe they said that they would have to charge me for 5.5 hrs. I'm sure if I had looked around I could have got it done for much cheeper, but that's water under the bridge. Anyway, I must say that they did an excellent job on my car and it's never given any problems.

If you can't get a better deal anywhere else here's their info:

Hitech
4490 Sheppard Ave E, Unit 3
416 299 4018 or 416 293 5283
Ask for Edward Wong.

Steve.
steve's supercoupe

Thank you very much Steve. I was waiting for someone to come out of the woodwork. I'll give them a call first thing tomorrow morning. I need them done on Tuesday ONLY, so I hope they will be accomodating.

Once again, I appreciate the recommendation.

Thanks,

Bill, no luck getting them done yesterday at the shop where Les knows the manager ?

cheers
Ed N.

Bill, I had mine done at a place called Total Suspensions in Scarborough. He's on Midwest.

Speak to John...he's a good guy to deal with.

Steve

Ed,

No buddy, they didn't have time to do the job, too busy from their latest promo. Les is going to try for a Tuesday morning GUARANTEED install.

Steve,

I'll call them tomorrow to check out their pricing and availability.

Thanks boyz,

Back