anyone going to Speedworld?

89_Red_Xr7

hello, all!

a bunch of the car guys up here in Kingman were thinking of going to come down to speedworld within the next week or two. that would be cool if we could all meet up and check out our sc's!

ill try to find out exaclty what day we will be there!

Andrew:cool:

Just let us know when. Weather or not I run, I don't know. But I will be there to support. Glad to see SC's in areas other than Phoenix. Gives us all an excuse for a road trip. We are meeting at the Pavilions in Scottsdale this weekend. If you can make it that would be great. Let us know.

maybe....

i may be able to make it to the pavilions on sat, have to check my schedule though.
as for speedworld, im thinking that the easter break would be the best time for all of us to come down from kingman.

Andrew

So, is the Kingman crew going to make it down to Speedworld? Let us know your schedule so we can try and hook up.

hmmmmm..........

as of right now, no. a lot of the guys backed out and planned other things and the fuel pump finally went in the cat, so fri/sat is going to be spent wrenching:mad: we will have to hook up another time though. when are all you guys gonna be at the pavillions next? my work and school schedule is starting to ease up quite a bit and i more than likey will be able to make a trip to phoenix.

Andrew:cool:

Back