Altitude at St Thomas

R

Ron DiPaola

Altitude at St Thomas

Can someone provide me with the altitude at St. Thomas Dragway and a URL to where they found the info?

Thanks,
Ron

Re: Altitude at St Thomas

Are you compensating timing with an EEC tuner Ron?

Are you attending the V6 Race on June 14th?

Ron was the first SC'er to sign up for the Canadian Ford V6 Challenge.

Cheers,

Bill,

I plan on coming up for the event, I'm not sure where I will stay yet. I may try to stay with a buddy of mine from college who lives in Niagara Falls on Thursday and then just head over on Friday.

I need the altitude info for the fastest sc list, I am now listing altitude info for those interested. I was able to get all of them except the ones outside of the US. I have emailed the track, let's see what happens...

-rd

wow, thats pretty good, better then I thought it would be!

Ron, I live just outside of Niagara Falls, so you can follow me up Friday morning if you like! And we can pick up the guys in Hamilton along the way if anyone is gonna make it.

Looks like I'm off for that day, so unless something goes horribly wrong, I'm in!

Regards,

Jamie,

Sounds like a plan, just let me know the details. I will be driving from Endicott to Niagara Falls on Thursday evening.

-Ron

OK, will do, and Sean, we'll probably pick you up at Centeniall Pkwy or something, unless you wanna meet on the 403 near Mian street or something, we'll talk as the race gets closer.

Back